Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Hello, I was wondering whether it would be possible to arrange how to work TMC (Traffic Information)

2.    Advertissements

Member + Garmin Street Pilot res 800x480 v.2.33 Android non-root 4.2.2 to 4.4.4

Quote Originally Posted by damida View Post
    I have Samsung i9000 phone device, and i have /storage/sdcard0 and sdcard0 written. Which apk should i install? Could you please tell me what should i do step by step?
    Choose apk from the first post up to your device storage and follow the thread [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ORAK's post #10

S3 4G LTE, Street Pilot works nicely, little overlapping in text in the driving data screen and in the starting screen. Nothing intolerable.
    But my problem is that the Speedcamera alerts are not working, camera database info is present on the device but no alerts...

Nexus 4. using "StreetPilot 2.33_noroot_android_storage_emuated_0.apk". SP works well. One exception: Export GPX leads to "Unfortunately, StreetPilot has stopped working".

Please Can you make one for this path:

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    or
    Code:
    =============================

I found the folder "sdcard0" in "/Storage"
    Code:
    But I can't Copy any file into it

=============================

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Navigation software expert Garmin Street Pilot res 800x480 v.2.33 Android non-root 4.2.2 to 4.4.4
    Garmin Street Pilot res 800x480 v.2.33 Android non-root 4.2.2 to 4.4.4Garmin Street Pilot res 800x480 v.2.33 Android non-root 4.2.2 to 4.4.4Garmin Street Pilot res 800x480 v.2.33 Android non-root 4.2.2 to 4.4.4

Spoiler: sdcard
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: mnt/sdcard/
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    If you wish, you can [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by muntunnus View Post
    S3 4G LTE, Street Pilot works nicely, little overlapping in text in the driving data screen and in the starting screen. Nothing intolerable.
    But my problem is that the Speedcamera alerts are not working, camera database info is present on the device but no alerts...
    Can you provide the picture of the overlapping in driving data screen? There is also text too large in Trip Computer which we got a fix for already just haven't pushed the update yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MapAddict View Post
    Nexus 4. using "StreetPilot 2.33_noroot_android_storage_emuated_0.apk". SP works well. One exception: Export GPX leads to "Unfortunately, StreetPilot has stopped working".
    I tried that feature and no crash here in Import or Export. I am using the /Storage/sdcard0 version. Do you have /Garmin/gpx folder? Maybe it's permission related. Maybe give a try to the version with Android /data /com. Garmin ...

Everyone,

Can you use Search on Main Menu to find address? ie: 123 Main st, City, State

Or it can only find Pizza and such?

Working Properly on my :
    LG Optimus G Pro Kit Kat
    Redmi 1s JB