Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    GPSPower Helper Venrut Navitel up to 15.05
    Venrut Navitel up to 15.05

retail Venrut Navitel up to 14.07

Spoiler: NM2
    NavitelV14.07.rar: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: NM3
    NavitelV14.07nm3.rar: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: Base NM2
    Basenm2V1407.rar: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: Base NM3
    Basenm3V1407.rar: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: POIs
    PA_VENEZUELA_V14.07_Navitel.rar: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Last edited by Pungente; 3rd July 2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: add spare links
    Recommended to use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to unpack my files.
    Zero posters won`t have hide links available, please post a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be able to like and unhide links.
    ↙ LIKE to show your gratitude and unhide links; refresh (hit F5) if necessary.

2.    Advertissements

retail Venrut Navitel up to 14.08

Spoiler: Basenm2V1408.rar 59.7 MB
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: Basenm3V1408.rar 59.7 MB
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: NavitelV14.08.rar 79.9 MB

Spoiler: NavitelV14.08nm3.rar 79.9 MB

Spoiler: PA_VENEZUELA_V14.08_Navitel.rar 203 KB
    Last edited by Pungente; 10th August 2014 at 03:10 AM. Reason: add many mirrors
    Recommended to use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to unpack my files.
    Zero posters won`t have hide links available, please post a [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to be able to like and unhide links.

retail Venrut Navitel up to 14.09

NavitelV14.09.rar 72.2 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

NavitelV14.09nm3.rar 80.3 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Basenm2V1409.rar 59.9 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

NavitelV14.09nm3.rar 80.3 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: POIs up to 01/sep/2014
    PA_VENEZUELA_V14.09_Navitel.rar 203 KB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Last edited by Pungente; 5th September 2014 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Add Spare Links

Quote Originally Posted by olgablancocu View Post
    Could you tell me where i get the navitel application and how to place these files in the app itself. I have an android cell. Thanks
    I got the self question my friend

@eduardj;
    I can see that you are new here. Be Welcome!

I have to say that this entire forum is very well organized and you find everythig you want just searching.
    Of course you have to read and learn; but in few days you automatically will find anything you want, without need to wait for a answer (as predicted in forum rules... Strongly suggest to read before post)!

By the way, did you saw the stick tread [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]? You always find in it the latest version of the navigator for android...

Best regards!
    Last edited by Pungente; 5th September 2014 at 09:10 AM.

I have a android 4.1.2... work here?

Oh man ,sorry, me bad. Thanks for sharing this and answering my noob question.

@crboss I use 4.4.4 and work fine. It depends of the navitel App version

full Venrut Navitel up to 14.10

Basenm2V1410.rar 61.5 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Basenm3V1410.rar 61.5 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

NavitelV14.10.rar 72.4 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

NavitelV14.10nm3.rar 82.1 MB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Spoiler: POIs up to 01/oct/2014
    PA_VENEZUELA_V14.10_Navitel.rar 203 KB: This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Note: The original links are source of malware!
    As I will not share malware...
    I count on all comprehension.

Hi, The file Basenm3V1410.rar is damage.