Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member +

Default How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?

Hi

I want to view 2 maps together of the same zone in the pc (one normal map and another transparent), and I can't with mapsource or basecamp

With wich soft can I see both?

Thanx in advance

2.    Advertissements

Important User How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?
    How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?

You can join the 2 img with Gmaptool
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Administrator How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?

I also am having problems with software designers allowing multiple images at a time and having a main layer then having a transparent layer over top "multiple" Not sure if this is SIM to this problem ?????????
    Please classify if this is what you mean.
    Iggs
    Can't see a link/attachment? Don't post asking why. Just 'Like' the post & hit F5:
    THE LIKE BUTTON IS NOW IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER
    Posts serving no purpose like thanks or to ask about links go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or are deleted, it's GPS Power policy.

Important User How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?
    How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?How I can see 2 maps superimposed on the PC?

I think he simply wants to add transparent contours to a routable map, easy with GmapTool
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Member +

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    I think he simply wants to add transparent contours to a routable map, easy with GmapTool
    Yes

I wanted to see a Garmip DEM map of South America together with a topo map of Argentina (this last is transparent and have the lines of altitude in meters over the sea)
    I did with gmaptool, but only could create an img file and then import from a pendrive with Basecamp

Thanx, it works