Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TomTom Expert Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for me
    Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for me

ditto with my FileFactory & Zippyshare (and Rapidshare) so none are too quick at taking links down (or TT aren't finding them too often)
    Please do not post "thanks" but use the "reputation" star(*) bottom/left or "like" bottom/left buttons
    S i m p l e s

PS If you find any dead links on MY posts please pm me & I'll try to fix/reload

2.    Advertissements

Important User Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for me
    Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for me

Probably it depends on where you post these links, some forum don't protect links and they are visible to guests too, if you post (or others leech yours) in these sites links, they get dead soon. This is my experience.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

GPSPower Helper Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for me

Hello there good servers like:
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content. 150 GB free Never delete files
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content. 150 GB free Never delete files
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content. The new firedrive

These I have not tried is not if truth be much capacity

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I think it does not delete the account of the author. My links, for IGO, deleted from all servers (uploads.ws, 1fichier, ... ) . Not delete with share-byte.net and datacloud.to but it does not work anymore.

Master Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for me panoshm's Avatar

Bye bye Rapidshare!!!

What do you thing about mega ? It gives 50Giga storage and about 900kb/sec download speed... and never deletes your files...
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Montana650 - Nuvi1490T - iPhone5S (iOS9.2)
    StreetPilot at Galaxy S4 Mini - cracked Nuvi 760
    ----------------------always unpaved----------------------
    tAaKA

Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for me

Igo files are deleted from everywhere in few days, sometimes hours, it depends on who gives "LIKE" to unhide links.
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

panoshm
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    friend, CIA, MIA and FIJA, arrested thick with many warez content and let him to open the MEGA server. Beware of fat man/ dot man.

Default Zippyshare

Zippyshare is free and blazing fast for download.
    200MB section takes on average 1 minute. Zippyshare for me
    Google Chrome + Adblock Plus extension from chrome web store to block all ads.

Master Goodbye Rapidshare...at least for meGoodbye Rapidshare...at least for me panoshm's Avatar

Maybe is stupid question, but I will ask it... What about Google Drive, Dropbox, Onedrive etc? I think, these sites will not ever close or change policy (I don't trust sites such as post #13, please don't be upset with me, I just don't "know" them") and my files not deleted from "no activity"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Montana650 - Nuvi1490T - iPhone5S (iOS9.2)
    StreetPilot at Galaxy S4 Mini - cracked Nuvi 760
    ----------------------always unpaved----------------------
    tAaKA

It depends on what you upload mate, if you upload iGO stuffs to your Dropbox or similar it will be closed in few hours.
    l9ebnsm