Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default Igo primo I3 for truck

do you good folks know if their is a modified app for android need the truck for the UK staring a new job and need it for work when i get paid will perches

2.    Advertissements

You don't need some special "modified" app for Android, already cra.cked iGO Primo Android releases support truck mode, so just download latest one, install on your phone, and ready for your truck adventures ,

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

To get better support, post which AND phone you own, specs, etc. , and next time don't post in wrong section, when you ask for help. When get paid, come here to pay some drink :P
    ﻻاله اﻻ الله محمد رسول الله

Quote Originally Posted by Black Wolf View Post
    You don't need some special "modified" app for Android, already cra.cked iGO Primo Android releases support truck mode, so just download latest one, install on your phone, and ready for your truck adventures ,

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

To get better support, post which AND phone you own, specs, etc. , and next time don't post in wrong section, when you ask for help. When get paid, come here to pay some drink :P
    sorry for posting in the wrong place beter driving a 44t artic than a laptop lol

Default iGO i3 truck

to gpz1 :Dont forget to put in map\content the file FTR (File Truck) [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]