Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Important User Loquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo Android
    Loquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo Android

Quote Originally Posted by haplofeliz View Post
    No I have not modified anything (?). Must I put some archive en the content/voice? I thought that iGO got the voice from the one installed in the android system

EDIT:

I have these TTS voices in iGO:

Voice_TTS-Pro-Spanish-Android-zervdim-V2.zip
    Voice_TTS-nua-esp-f2-lua-dri40-vssq5f22.zip
    Voice_TTS-nua-esp-m1-lua-dri40-vssq5f22.zip
    if you're dealing with loquendo, then you can ignore the *-nua-* files. just focus on the *-Pro-* file which is V2 and looks pretty old. do you still have loquendo spanish install? if so, could you post it along with the *-Pro-* voice file?

2.    Advertissements

Member +

I have recoplided de LoquendoTTS from various posts and threads, with almos al the languages. I have used the app V1 from this post to install LoquendoTTS. The voice is from one post I downloaded, but if you open the zip and take a look to the "info.ini" file you can see a line with:

tts_engine="Svox TTS or Acapela TTS

I supouse this is the reason for it to not work (?). Do you mean if I can reup the LoquendoTTS to anywhere? If so, I have to search for a file hosting to use. Can you recommend me someone and how I must upload the archive?

Member +

Ok, I have TTS Pro in IGO with my loquendo and with the TTS US Voice V4 posted here... but I have to configure my phone in english. So I/we need a spanish TTS voice V4 to run in IGO.

All the links are down. Does anyone an spanish TTS voice V4?

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by haplofeli; 7th May 2014 at 05:25 PM.

Loquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo Android

Quote Originally Posted by haplofeliz View Post
    I have recoplided de LoquendoTTS from various posts and threads, with almos al the languages. I have used the app V1 from this post to install LoquendoTTS. The voice is from one post I downloaded, but if you open the zip and take a look to the "info.ini" file you can see a line with:

tts_engine="Svox TTS or Acapela TTS

I supouse this is the reason for it to not work (?). Do you mean if I can reup the LoquendoTTS to anywhere? If so, I have to search for a file hosting to use. Can you recommend me someone and how I must upload the archive?
    use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    i could not get tts (english) to work with latest israel primo for android. loquendo works fine under android but primo would not pronounce street, it would say something like, "go north then turn left onto alphabet=xsampaph=" or basically it's pronouncing some sort variable substitution and not substituting the value and pronouncing it.
    same problem with the street names not pronounced correctly but with the italian language

Member +

Quote Originally Posted by kokner View Post
    same problem with the street names not pronounced correctly but with the italian language
    That problem is about the "lua" fules inside de zip file of the voice. I don't know how to modify the files except the voice.lua, that must be translated to your mother tonge

Loquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo AndroidLoquendo 7 International TTS Pro Voices for iGO Primo Android

Quote Originally Posted by kokner View Post
    This is a Loquendo voices problem,it cant be corrected
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Member +

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    This is a Loquendo voices problem,it cant be corrected
    What?... In any case it will be a problem only with IGO voives. I have tested tomtom and sygic and any of them have that problem

Member +

hot LoquendoTTS 7 Android many voices

Here is LoquendoTTS 7 almos complet. You can see the content in this web
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Don't download that torrent. I needed to modify some things like the global.ttsconf and another little things. It is 1GB

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

it does not include any iGO voice, it is the android install and what you see is what there is. I haven't any voice more, do not ask for them
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

VIP Master

to here streetname, under Primo Setting in AUDIO and WARNING, is a field ADVANCED SETTING there can be selected does the voice speak out streetnumber or streetname - before this can work,
    I needed to place this in sys txt.

[tts]
    tts_buffer=131072
    announce_exit_directions=1
    tts_logics=3
    priority="HIGH"
    always_say_road_names=3
    announce_street_name=1
    skip_exit_numbers=2

Then the voice will speak out streetname!!! (to hear streetname it is not needed to Change anything in the voice file, only if the spoken word sounds not normal)