Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Navigation software expert Nuvi 2x0 Software Versions Summary
    Nuvi 2x0 Software Versions SummaryNuvi 2x0 Software Versions SummaryNuvi 2x0 Software Versions Summary

Quote Originally Posted by qwik View Post
    nuvi 2xx (region file only) software version 5.10

as of November 26, 2012

Changes made from version 5.00 to 5.10:

Added support for a second map on an SD card.
    My experience with several device like Nuvi 200 and 200W let me to sum up a limitation of this version:

Only aggregate quantity of 20 as GPI and IMG files is available in device and SD card simultaneously! If this number above 20 the device would work not stable: no help contain be showed, no images be showed in picture viewer and no possibility change language in menu without reload...
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

2.    Advertissements

I have a nüvi 250 with HWID 0834 and FW 3.80 but there's no GUPDATE.GCD file in the Garmin folder. I believe this FW version has not been shared here yet. Any way I can extract the FW file from this unit and upload it here?

Navigation software expert Nuvi 2x0 Software Versions Summary
    Nuvi 2x0 Software Versions SummaryNuvi 2x0 Software Versions SummaryNuvi 2x0 Software Versions Summary

Quote Originally Posted by smokefree View Post
    I have a nüvi 250 with HWID 0834 and FW 3.80 but there's no GUPDATE.GCD file in the Garmin folder. I believe this FW version has not been shared here yet. Any way I can extract the FW file from this unit and upload it here?
    You can read this threads:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

For example you can backup and make gcd after it:

12 - boot.bin (0x0C)
    16 - logo.bin (0x10)
    14 - fw_all.bin main firmware (0x0E)

But I do not know about ldr.bin. Where do you obtain it?! As usually not released version is based on next released but not always. The best way ask in threads mentioned above...
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?