Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Important User Something new and curious in a new device?
    Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?

bulb Something new and curious in a new device?

Today appeared UAT 005 software version 2.05
    here:
    Spoiler: Garmin link
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

Poking my nose into it I found this:
    Spoiler: screenshot
    9MfP7jB

Interesting.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Master

Mecca...Kaaba...A muslim nuvi? Garmin must be crazy.

Navigation software expert Something new and curious in a new device?
    Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?

Quote Originally Posted by ddabcd277 View Post
    Mecca...Kaaba...A muslim nuvi? Garmin must be crazy.
    It was in all new device but Caty catch it in this SW...

I poking my nose into it too but I could find any significant differences.
    Only this:
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ o f f r o a d . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ m o t o r c y c l e . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ t r u c k . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ r v . d b

Universal soldier!?

1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / d r i v e _ h o u r s _ l o g g e r . d b
    For rent!?

1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / m a p _ t o o l s _ m e n u . d b

UserMapToolsWindow This command will add a user map tools window to the map.
    It will NOT add automatic windows. Each automatic window has
    its own shell function such as PhoneMapTool.
    Possible types for this function include: stop, detour, up_ahead,
    trip_computer, volume, brightness, phone, ecoroute, traffic_summary,
    weather and safety_cameras. Even some of these have their own shell
    commands, like mapToolsAdvancedDetourCmnd, and you would probably
    be better off using those.
    And with the full set of military topography on screen!?

1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / k e y b o a r d _ m o d e _ m e n u . d b
    Y o u m u s t s e l e c t a d d i t i o n a l k e y b o a r d s i n S e t t i n g s t o s w i t c h l a n g u a g e s
    k e y b o a r d _ m o d e _ i c o n _ t a b l e
    And international operations with quick keyboard icon on main page for sending encryption!?

I suppose it is new fleet device series!? Compatible with new Fleet Express of course! It is joke - probably it is new RV series device...

By the way 006-B1749-00 for UAT006 and 006-B1697-00 for UAT005

Link to UAT006:
    http://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=6781
    Last edited by Giomen; 12th December 2013 at 01:51 AM.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Master

May be dezl? Driving time is more important for truck drivers, because low restrictions. And many of them have Muslim roots here in Europe.

Master

1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ o f f r o a d . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ m o t o r c y c l e . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ t r u c k . d b
    1 : / . S y s t e m / S Q L i t e / p r e _ r v . d b
    This is really interesting! Predefined routes!.

HOS hours? Like a tachometer?

Edited...
    Last edited by ddabcd277; 12th December 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Something new and curious in a new device?
    Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?Something new and curious in a new device?

Electronic driver's logbook?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

I think your comment is not necessary bro.

There are lot of Muslims participating in this nice forum, and you should respect this.
    We respect all religions including yours, whatever is, since this forum is not for religious discussion, and it is for Garmin exchange experiences.

I expect to hear an apologize from yourself brother ! Unless this forum is for non Muslims, so we can leave peacefully.

Master

If you feel offended please receive my apologize despite that I have read the Quaran. Twice!

Reading my previous comments or Astx I can't see anything offensive.
    Last edited by ddabcd277; 12th December 2013 at 12:07 PM.

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Something new and curious in a new device?

Quote Originally Posted by fababneh75 View Post
    I think your comment is not necessary bro.

There are lot of Muslims participating in this nice forum, and you should respect this.
    We respect all religions including yours, whatever is, since this forum is not for religious discussion, and it is for Garmin exchange experiences.

I expect to hear an apologize from yourself brother ! Unless this forum is for non Muslims, so we can leave peacefully.
    Best you quote the post, because if you don't the preceding poster [me, lol] thinks you are replying to them.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Important User Something new and curious in a new device?

As starting poster (and Admin of this forum too) I'd like to clarify my post was intended to be a starting point to a discussion about these just outlined features in that firmware: about the utility of some features, could be handy (I wrote interesting) for a large part of our members.
    If I remember well Muslims in this world are 23% of the entire population.
    I didn't intend to engender any kind of religious debate. I intended to raise a discussion about the opportunity and the utility of some features in a gps, being curious how those features can be and how they work.
    Unfortunately I got a polemic and I'm sorry for that.
    This forum is used to respect any kind of religion and opinion, Noeman's Staff is made from multicultural persons and our Superadmin is Muslim too.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600