Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

do you think primo 2.4 causing problem ?
    Last edited by Andrey Form; 14th August 2021 at 08:46 PM.

2.    Advertissements

zervdim

Quote Originally Posted by gremco View Post
    Thanks Gigya, but would that cure the crashes in Belgium?

Zervdim, can i delete the basemap using navtec maps?
    I am running a 2.4 version with teleatlas maps without basemap.
    Runs fine for now...
    If you like to run iGO without basemap sure you can but in this case you will miss some ....:

The basemap file don't have road but we using in order to run iGO at the first time (after the downloading) without using any map.
    Basemap show us the border of countrys and furthermore with basemap can see all the countrys (if you select a point in the map and then press the button
    "-") with their names if we have in the folder map just one map.

Basemap is needed in some cases if you use different map for some countrys:e.x Navteq for Germany, Teleatlas for Austria, so if you try to make a trip from Germany to Austria then it might have problem with the programm when you try to set this trip. But if you use a Basemap then surely you will not get any error.
    For my opinion, try to set an old one basemap.

VIP Master

Tried it all, teleatlas latest maps,navteq, with and without basemap, five differend primo 2.4 versions on two differend devices both running WINCE 6.0...
    The last one tested is the Zervdim international edition without using any skin.
    They crash on the same locations time after time...
    So can someone share a link to a known working 800-480 version without crashing issues?
    I don't need any extra's, just speedcam warnings.
    Last edited by gremco; 22nd December 2013 at 01:24 PM.

VIP Master

@gremco
    all 800x480 resolutions are working, this is a standard format and you find everything for this resolution. No changes needed or anything.
    But I see you write you have WIN CE6 devices and try Primo2.4 - if I remember right, 2,4 is for android- I am not 100% sure, but 99%

Download from here a WIN CE Primo no matter what series, and look is it work -

Before you come to Maps and that this are checked from software, you must select a language, so maybe you have not right language in folder for the Primo version you try to run

VIP Master

I have version 9.6.13.267029 running without crashing so far.(knock on wood)
    Speedcams and DEM files installed, using Navteq 2013 q2 maps.
    Just need to figure out how to get the speedcam warnings to work.
    Everything is configured in the software and the cams are displayed, but i get no beeps when i approach them and drive to fast...
    This is all i have in the sys.text:
    [debug]
    max_memory=40000000
    reserve_memory=1500000
    cache=2048

[sound]
    csv_voice_enabled=1

VIP Master

after you start navigation go to the SETTINGS, on Top first is AUDIO and WARNING, and there downside is ALERT POINT SETTING, speed warning settings and so on - there you can adjust a lot of - specialy when you click on alert points under ALERT TYPES -for mobile Radar, station Radar and so on you can adjust is it only displayed or with Sound/voice the warning.
    if this nothing change, then start to add some strings in sys txt folder. sure here you will find right strings for this, otherwise will search for it in my folders and post it here.

VIP Master

Goss, thanks for replying.
    Just downloaded Primo 9.6.13.267029 from Titisoim (sticky) from this forum and tested for 200 Km.
    Works like it should, no crashing, speedcam warnings OK and fast calculating with the latest Navteq maps.
    I am very happy with it!
    Seems there is a lot of junk out there to download...

2013Q2 map works

I think iGo 2.4 seems to have a slightly higher physical memory requirement then its 2.0 sibling. I have an elderly Becker Z101 (with 64mb memory) that will run 2.0 without a problem but occasionally crashes with 2.4 with a lack of memory error.

I have this problem on my Multilaser TrackerTV, when I change the map on the mapchanger it generates this crash.txt.
    Spoiler: crash
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by Boki; 3rd April 2021 at 09:15 AM. Reason: spoiler, code...