Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20
    City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20

Such a patient polite lad for a crab ... standby, uploading to zippy now ....

EDIT:
    Here you go:
    Spoiler: click
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Neil; 3rd September 2013 at 11:15 PM.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Member +

Stepping to the left, stepping to the right. Stepping to the left, stepping to the right...
    Thanks Neil.

Torrent on TPB .

Garmin City Navigator Australia and New Zealand NT 2014.20 Unlocked for Mapsource

Install the package with the CNNZAUNAVNT2014_20Update.msi file, the setup will install BaseCamp and MapInstall too: replace the original exes with the patched ones.

Maps are already unlocked.

Complete unlocked IMG map included.
    Unlocked 3D Buildings file included.
    Junction View (JCV) files included.
    ASR, SID, SQLite (DB) and G2S file included.

Mapsource v6.16.3 original installer included.
    Mapsource v6.16.3 patched exe included.
    BaseCamp v4.2.2 update included.
    BaseCamp v4.2.2 patched exe included.
    MapInstall v4.0.3 patched exe included.

Complete unlocked IMG map can be viewed on the PC, copy it on an USB drive (Garmin folder) and start BaseCamp.

EDIT: Complete torrent files list, note ASR not included [uncheck any files not required in your torrent program's add page]:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by Neil; 7th September 2013 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Add complete file list, info on missing ASR & hide tags.

Member +

FYI, despite listing it this torrent does not include ASR/SRX files.

And something else in general. 2014.20 map wrecks havoc on my nuvi 3580. It does not display portions of the map, when using GPS simulator and trying to select location in Sydney it shuts down GPS, etc. I tried every image from this thread, and even creating my own one from locked Mapsource post generating image with MapInstall. Always same behavior with 2014.20.

Sometimes GPS would not even recognize that map is installed (I install non-original maps to microSD card). No problems whatsoever with 2014.10 version.

City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20City Navigator Australia & New Zealand NT 2014.20

Did you try the ASR files from my post #12?

You have a 3580 i see, which i think was a NA-only LMT device, basically a 3590 with an FM GTM35 Traffic Receiver instead of the HD digital GTM60. Explains why you want the AU map. I'm using 2014.20 on NA 3597, 265 & 40 and AU 3590, 3490, 3790, 2455, 2595, 255, 465, 50, 300 [puff, pant] with no problems. Do you have a problem elsewhere or only in Sydney, and if so is it only certain locations there? Are any of the images you tried original Garmin maps, i.e. does the Header show the Garmin P/No D248511AG036 or just 000-00000-00 at the end of the line indicating a MS or MI install?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Member +

Yes I tried ASR from post #12, and to tell you the truth I can't get speech recognition to work for Australian maps at all (with any version). After I say "Voice command" screen with usual list of commands get shown, but any command after that results in "This command is not available in Australia with American English". I tried changing both voice and text languages to "Australian English" but I get same message (again "American English" despite languages changed to "Australian English"). Maybe I need to change "locale" somehow. I didn't try that. Speech recognition works just fine with maps I get for North America. And, yes, files are in right place, Garmin\ASR directory on SD card. All other files are in their respective places (JCV, SID in Garmin, map images in Map directory, DB file in SQLite in internal memory).

Now back to faulty map image. All images I have or have produced have 000-00000-00 code for 2014.20. I downloaded them from here. Post #2 and #4, and MapSource from post #1. Am I missing another post that has original untouched locked map? I tried to set location in Sydney only (mostly south of Opera House, and that's where parts of map would not even render). Every time I click on "set location" button there, GPS would shut down. I'm going there in 2 weeks. Even if that map works in Perth it would be useless since I won't be driving there. Not critical since I have 2014.10 that works, but it would be nice to get this working.

Not a locale problem i don't think. Do you have en_AU.srd in your ASR folder? If not, here it is:

Your NA unit wouldn't have it by default. Certainly my NA 3597 didn't have it.

As to the map, when I get a chance I'll try with 2014.20 setting locations and simulating a route south of the Opera House. If you have actual intersection or approx. coordinates where that happens it would be helpful but i guess you mean it's a general area problem. If I can't replicate it with my genuine LM map then I'll upload it but i have a really slow adsl line as i'm a bit in the bush here. In the meantime, could you backup your favourites and clear nonvol or at least hard reset your unit to see if that helps. Select AU as Locale on reboot too.

Member +

I have en_AU.srd file in ASR folder in internal memory. Must have come via web updates. It's version 2.20. One you posted is version 2.10.

I was trying to setup test route via Eastern Distributor, through tunnel, to New South Head Rd. I know there are couple junction views along that route. As soon as I try to set location ... BANG! ... shut down. With 2014.10 I get to simulate that route and see junction views in split screen.

I'll try to reset and see if that helps with voice commands.

Member +

Yup, reset + locale change to Australia fixed voice prompts. They now work. Well, sort of. I have to speak with funky accent in order to be understood. But that's still improvement.

OK, 1 down 1 to go. With ASR try to keep your voice as clear and accent-neutral as possible, also wait for a sec or two before giving the command after the TTS voice has asked a question. I assume that the reset has made no difference to the map problem. I've tried setting loc's in a few places in that area and simulating a route to 1 New South Head Road via the Cross City Tunnel. No crashes for me with the direct dl LM map. Is that the route you meant? Also one or two examples of exact address or the co-ordinates where you've had crash & reboot when setting loc would be helpful.