Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Important User Worldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCE
    Worldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCE

you must copy the unrared folder in C:Garmin, then run the install.bat
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Thanks for the answer, but...
    There were no Garmin folder at c:! I created and pasted the files, but the error persisted!
    I tried to paste at MapSource folder, but...error!
    My MapSource.exe works instaled at c:/windows/Mapsource. Do I have to reinstal it at the created garmin folder? Maybe i have missed some important instruction during Mapsource installation... i have just run MSmain.msi, accepted the suggested path, and replaced the .exe file for the patched file.
    Any other suggestion?

Worldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCEWorldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCE

lol. which OS are you running?
    Does your Mapsource works?
    Try to reinstall Mapsource, MS installation files should be at C:\Program Files\Garmin\Mapsource and maps Families at C:\Garmin.
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

I am running Windows 7. I did tried to reinstall... the program didn't ask for any path! It automatically creates the folder c:/Mapsource and install Mapsource there! But... it is fully functional! I've installed the CNNA Map and it's all ok! So, I'll keep it as it is! BIG Thank for all anyway!!! Have a nice week!

i'm looknig for most detailed world map for mapsource. but al links seems to be dead. which one is the latest? & working?

thnx

new link
    Spoiler: CLICK
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

World Map here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm

Does this version only display in Mapsource software?
    How about Erdas?

Master Worldwide Autoroute Basemap (4.01) MAPSOURCE quinol's Avatar

Hi,
    have a look at posts #5 and #8 .... you will find which is the map for mapsource and wich one for device..... But yes ,the link above your post relates to mapsource.
    Erdas is a system and powerful authoring software for geospatial datas WW , i didn't understand your question (my fault,sorry ) but .... how it can be related/compared to a Garmin basemap ? There is a fundamental difference between these progs.
    Have a nice day, Umbe

Run install.cmd as administrator - it tries to write into registry. (In win7 explorer right click on file, it should be in the menu)