Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Triangle Garm. how to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english version

Good morning friends, directly to the experts problem, I have a Garmin 76csxi (Indonesia Version), I want to change to the English version, because the Indonesian version of the software for just 2. 40
    I hope there is help

2.    Advertissements

Master

Can you post images? Is it like the european 60/76csx? What firmware is it using?

Navigation software expert how to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english version
    how to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english versionhow to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english versionhow to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english version

Quote Originally Posted by ddabcd277 View Post
    Can you post images? Is it like the european 60/76csx? What firmware is it using?
    It is usual 60/76csx buy only with support of languages used in Indonesia.

Soft the same but only with special font and special ID due to Garmin.COM not recognize that certainly SAME 76CSx with just different language.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

version S/W 2.00
    version S/W GPS 3.00
    I want to upgrade versi 4.00, but can't, because my firmware Indonesia Version....
    would you help me ***** to english version dear ddcabcd277?

Master

Have you tried firmware 4.2 or 4.1? Or the taiwaness version? BTW from where this firmware can be downloaded? So if converting to 4.1 or 4.2 not possible then a dump is the only solution. (if possible) Then translatin and modification needed...quite exausting....

okee, but where i can download firmware 4.2 or 4.1
    and if still can't, how to dump?

Navigation software expert how to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english version
    how to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english versionhow to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english versionhow to change the Garmin 76csxi (Indonesian version) to english version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uCzKuM93As
    but you can try
    https://my.garmin.com.tw/myGarmin/dashboard/
    And as variant Indonesian SW have own SW version what be synchronize with another English version likes:
    https://my.garmin.com.tw/myGarmin/downloadCenter/productDetail/010-00422-02
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?