Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    What hwid, do you have on your nuvi?
    now the hwid is 1376

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'
    How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'How to Disable the Start-up Warning Message on Nuvi 34x0?'

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Sure, you can change it, nice. But he asked if he could disable it, can that be done by editing the *.glx?
    Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    No as explained by moddie in the thread linked above must edit fw_all.bin file, but must know where exactly
    He concludes by saying:If you have a HWID other than 0834 you can load your fw_all.bin file into a disassembler and look for similar code that most likely is at a different offset.
    Sorry, I was being rhetorical (or you might say, a smart-ass) as i know you can't disable it by an edit.

Quote Originally Posted by jkohgin View Post
    Neil, can you open another thread and move our posts belonging to the warning message topic in the new thread? -that this here stays on topic. So its easier for others to read through it...
    Done, as discussed and agreed with catymag.

Quote Originally Posted by jkohgin View Post
    ok, thats definitely to heavy stuff for me!
    Yes, best left to Loly and company imo. I'm not game to play with any of my 3xxx units to that extent either.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].