Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Boston, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

help Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]

Hello everyone,

My story in short:
    Garmin Nuvi 3760 device. Reformatted, ran WebUpdater and installed all updates available. Then installed Europe NT 2013.3 map via MapSource.
    Map shows in the list of maps (which is only this one) and I can search addresses, POIs etc. etc.
    Problem: map is grey (in "View Map" mode AND while navigating). Only things I can see are pink route, POIs, starrt and finish points. That's it. No streets, buildings, landmark - nothing. Also tried to install the same map using MapInstall, made no difference. It makes my Garmin impossible to be used...
    I DO NOT have a backup from when it was all OK.
    Any ideas? Thanks in advance, great forum!

2.    Advertissements

Important User Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]
    Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]

Quote Originally Posted by Pakabidu View Post
    Hello everyone,

My story in short:
    Garmin Nuvi 3760 device. Reformatted, ran WebUpdater and installed all updates available. Then installed Europe NT 2013.3 map via MapSource.
    Map shows in the list of maps (which is only this one) and I can search addresses, POIs etc. etc.
    Problem: map is grey (in "View Map" mode AND while navigating). Only things I can see are pink route, POIs, starrt and finish points. That's it. No streets, buildings, landmark - nothing. Also tried to install the same map using MapInstall, made no difference. It makes my Garmin impossible to be used...
    I DO NOT have a backup from when it was all OK.
    Any ideas? Thanks in advance, great forum!
    You dont have the basemap in nuvi

Read
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Boston, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Thank you very much, problem solved by downloading Garmin Worldwide Autoroute DEM Basemap NR 5.01 and copying it to .System folder.

GPSPower Helper Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]
    Nuvi 3760 map issue: grey map [SOLVED]

Quote Originally Posted by Pakabidu View Post
    Thank you very much, problem solved by downloading Garmin Worldwide Autoroute DEM Basemap NR 5.01 and copying it to .System folder.
    Please Make full backup NOW !
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein.