Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

When using the new LEX_PKG folder plus .unl file (either D046800.unl or gmapsupp.unl) in the Garmin folder on an SD to install on the nüvi 350, I get following error message:
    (unlock code based on card-ID!)

filecopyerrorpleaserein

When I place the LEX_PKG folder and .unl file (either D046800.unl or gmapsupp.unl) in the Garmin folder on the unit itself, I get the following error message:
    (unlock code based on unit-ID!)

installationerrorplease

After I remove the LEX_PKG folder and .unl file from the Garmin folder on the unit, I still get the same error message...

2.    Advertissements

Navigation software expert

I have also this error on nuvi 310 when i try install GLG, but i run out of time to test becouse i must add back nuvi to friend.
    If i add on SD install start but after 2 sec i have error and also error if i try to run from internal storage.

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod.

Quote Originally Posted by smokefree View Post
    Would like to try,...
    I had the old version on a backup somewhere. I've just spent about an hour looking for it, maybe I've deleted it sorry. Someone must have the that version and can upload it for you.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Here you have the OLD GLG

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

When you install on nuvi 350 please let us know if work.
    If not work try this:

1.) Look if you have around 80Mb free internal memory before you will try to install GLG from SD

if you have and still won't install, try this:

2.) Remove SD and turn nuvi ON. When nuvi is ON insert SD card and GLG will install

if you have and still won't install, try this:

3.) Insert SD in nuvi and connect nuvi to Pc, when you in mass storage click on Safely Remove but you don't remove cable from Pc and nuvi, and whait to nuvi turn on.
    Last edited by lolypop000; 27th February 2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Add tutorial.

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod.

Thx Loly. The defunct rapidshare link in Post #1 of [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] has been replaced with your new Zippyshare link above.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    Here you have the OLD GLG

When you install on nuvi 350 please let us know if work.
    Thanks a million to all who contributed to the solution! Following worked for me:

- Placed LEX_PKG folder (old version) and gmapsupp.unl file inside folder Garmin on SD card (unlock code based on card-ID).
    - Switched off nüvi 350.
    - Placed SD card inside nüvi 350.
    - Switched on nüvi 350.
    - Followed screen prompts:

Spoiler: pics
    areyousureyouwanttoinst

installingdata

installsuccess

oxfordunipress

After removing the SD card, the Language Guide still works. This confirms it has been installed onto internal memory of the nüvi 350. However, when looking at the contents of the internal memory through Windows Explorer, I can't find any related files back. Not even when enabling "Show hidden files and folders"... Where did the files go???
    Last edited by smokefree; 27th February 2013 at 06:35 PM.

This is mean what in this device the Language Guide is loads to protected memory. So my remark about update from PC by copying is wrong!
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Hello! Is it possible to find "Language Guide" with russian language?

Important User

Welcome

No...with this release can not be

Bye,bye

I have a Zumo 660 (latest firmware & languages) and have just tried installing GLG using the method posted by Duck42.
    All went well with the install up to the point where I was instructed to remove the SD card and reboot.
    After rebooting, I still have no icon in tools page 2 to start the GLG, I noticed on one of the other posts a comment stating it will not work if you didn't have an icon to start with.
    Yet on other Zumo 660's I have seen the icon, has anyone else got a Zumo 660 with it working ?