Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Hindi Voice for Garmin Devices
    Hindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin Devices

Quote Originally Posted by roger1109 View Post
    ............You try to set your System in Frenh or Italian...
    Yep, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Suomi for kb & text work with her. Have to reset voice to Sangeeta 'coz it causes unit to reset to default French etc voice, but she's nattering away happily to me now with Español kb/text set (after I flicked Isabel of course) .
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Important User Hindi Voice for Garmin Devices
    Hindi Voice for Garmin Devices

@ Neil,my dear.... There is something strange ....

My test with 2595 EU/US:

Folder nav\Voice\....

svl43p

1st test: set Text in British

vsfbk1 dpwivp 2ir0n5k 2llcdbd
    therefore missing in the list Steffi and Silvia
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2nd test: set Text in Italiano

55f00 mkc8dz

+ Agathe and Kate>>>missing Sangeeta+Steffi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    3rd test : set text in French

13zwvev 2ljp5ys

307m6ol +Simona>>>>missing Sangeeta+Steffi and Silvia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4th test: set in American British

2vvlw8i

In list voice: Kate+Agathe+Italiano+Simona.....missing Sangeeta,Silvia and Steffi

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NB: Simona voice VCT.....Italiano VPM (old and normal voice not TTS)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First (!!) considerations:
    1) The Sangeeta is voice TTS...same Silvia or others
    2) Sangeeta is compatible ONLY with British Language: not American British or others (btw my voice of test,obvious)
    3) each text file has associated only some languages ​​compatible
    4) probably in your nav you also have the voice of Sangeeta 5.5 MB ..... that is compatible with all (maybe) ... at least the text you see in the list
    5) Sangeeta tested today (routes active,really) and has a lower volume of the other languages ​​I've tried TTS
    6) available to any other test.............

Bye,bye
    Last edited by Roger; 22nd February 2013 at 09:43 PM.

Hindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin Devices

Maybe the simple answers is if the device already has kb/text set to language other than British English before the Sangeeta voice is added? My kb/text changes were made after it was added. No small file was present in other than my 50 & 40>42. I'll also test a bit more when i have time and report. Strange results indeed. I also noted lower volume.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Important User Hindi Voice for Garmin Devices
    Hindi Voice for Garmin Devices

The Voice folder I created on purpose with only those items tested.
    Originally, the nuvi was set in Italian ... as well as when I turned it on

I'll do some tests tomorrow ...... but still, if I can

Bye,bye and Good WE

Navigation software expert Hindi Voice for Garmin Devices
    Hindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin DevicesHindi Voice for Garmin Devices

Quote Originally Posted by roger1109 View Post
    6) available to any other test.............
    It is the old bug in total! I wrote about this:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    It is concerning a many of voices which have TTS version. Only VCT (VoiceStudio) version of voice is work for it on all text language.

I tried to play with Locales.xml but it was no success. Although Neil can see English_Indian_Sangetta.vpm on duplicitous Australian locale which is including AU and GB dialects!? But may be language association algorithm is in software and corresponding record in voice files. TurboCCC, where are you?

May be we have problem due to true record for TTS Phonetics in region 140 (supported_features.html)!? May be try to play with this? May be true is not good in this case?
    Last edited by Giomen; 22nd February 2013 at 11:33 PM.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

can this Indian english voice work on the Streetpilot series gps devices?

Which StreetPilot? The earlier/base models didn't have TTS capability, so in those it definitely won't work. If you have a TTS unit such as 27/28/7xxx or c550/580 for example you should try Sangeeta and report back the results, but i think it may not work even in them.

can someone reupload Sangeeta small tts3 please!

Here's new links for both files i have:
    Small file: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Large File: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]