Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Important User Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)
    Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)

City Nav Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)

Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40

newmap web bannner 1 680x250

newmap311

Before the Spring Festival, Garmin launched the latest version of the map in 2013, the version number is 2012.40,with the latest point of interest and road network for Garmin users, convenient holiday travel customers. 311 districts nationwide update navigable road mileage increased to four million kilometers, also increased the number of points of interest.

2012.40 Major update:
    •1, the total number of points of interest more than 12.5 million records.
    •2,3 D junction real figure of nearly 600 new junction, covering 69 cities of the country's 24 provinces / municipalities.
    •3, the 2D landmark buildings icons coverage and quantity continues to increase, a 21% increase in the number.
    •4, covering the country the doorplate address information increased nearly 10%, and continued to lead the industry.
    •5 ATM before the name, plus the name of the road, and user-friendly identification.
    •6, based on user feedback to optimize the path planning.

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    FID 2183

Code:

More infos
    Code:
    Code:
    I tested Nuvi 50 (it contains: JCV for nuvi 50, SID folder ,gmapprom.img and gmapbmap.img)

There are
    Code:
    Code:
    too ,but I cant guess them NOTE: now in post n4
    Venus Series Shift-Corrected Garmin City Navigator China 2012.40 NT in Simplified Chinese, Concise & Full Versions, in Post n5 (courtesy of syzygy)

As usual unrar and look in folders for the gmapsupp.img or the gmapprom.img to unlock with gimgunlock.
    Last edited by Neil; 10th February 2013 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Corrected the added info on Venus.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

It is a english map

Note by MOD: can you read words in red in starting post?

Navigation software expert Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)
    Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)Garmin China City Navigator NT map 2012.40 (Official+Venus)

If it is a question then the answer is NO.
    If it is an assumption, then the answer is: You are wrong

andy9838

Type1:
    Code:
    Type2:
    Code:
    Last edited by Neil; 31st January 2013 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Hide links.

syzygy

Default Venus Series Shift-Corrected Garmin City Navigator China 2012.40 NT in Simplified Chinese

Listed below are the Venus version of CN China 2012.40 with shift corrected. There are 3 differrent versions to choose from, depending on the content of QSI (Quick Spelling Input).

FID: 2183
    Lock: Locked
    Language: Simplified Chinese

1. Concise Version, (no QSI included, suitable for Nuvi 300, 310 and all other models)
    [hide]Baidu Pan:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide]

2. Full Version, (QSI included, suitable for Nuvi 2xx, 1xxx, 37xx etc.)
    [hide]Baidu Pan:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3. Full Version, (QSI included, suitable for Nuvi 50, 25xx etc.)
    [hide]Baidu Pan:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Hi, just wondering if I'm trying to use this map with Garmin Iphone, which nuvi version should I get for have it compatible with Garmin Iphone? thanks in advance.

syzygy

Quote Originally Posted by elite001 View Post
    Hi, just wondering if I'm trying to use this map with Garmin Iphone, which nuvi version should I get for have it compatible with Garmin Iphone? thanks in advance.
    Official: get Type1 from post #4
    Venus: get Concise from post #5

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    Official: get Type1 from post #4
    Venus: get Concise from post #5
    Hi Syzygy,

Thanks for your reply, may I know the reason for why iphone would compatible to such Type1 or Venus Concise? Any specific reason perhaps? Or just merely the map design for such iphone device size alike?

Thanks alot

syzygy

Quote Originally Posted by elite001 View Post
    Hi Syzygy,

Thanks for your reply, may I know the reason for why iphone would compatible to such Type1 or Venus Concise? Any specific reason perhaps? Or just merely the map design for such iphone device size alike?

Thanks alot
    If you download and unzip each official Type* file you will find that there are only three kinds of detailed maps. If you further examine their contents by GMaptool you will find that all have the same map data except QSI data. Type1 has no QSI data, so has the minimal size and will work in all models after unlocking. If your iPhone StreetPilot supports QSI, JCV and other features then you can consider other Type* but you have to try each one by one as these maps are not announced and supported by Garmin China for iPhones.

The Venus Concise version is simply a shift-corrected Type1 detailed map.

Hi Syzygy,

Yes, Garmin for Iphone supports JCV and SID, I am not too sure aboust QSI as I don't really know what it means, perhaps you care to briefly explain what it does. As I said, my Iphone Garmin supports JCV, and SID. Is it means that I could try the other maps beside Type1 and Venus concised now?

thanks