Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Important User Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom
    Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom

autovelox Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom

Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom and many other popular GPS brands
    Here you can download the latest updates:

• [Only registered and activated users can see links. ],
    • [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    frequent updates available. Connect your device usb and download for free
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

jaydon

u gotta pay for these speed cams in the uk?

tamkhan

are there any speed cams for UAE/Middle east?

Looks like you have to pay for all everything ... I think it said 7Usd for the SA Camera's ...

Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

I strongly recommend staying away from this site: gps-data-team.com or .info (same thing). When I signed up and paid the US$ 7.00, I then tried to download the large file that contained all the info for the USA. When you download, you have to click on "Add to Cart" even if it's free, although the large, all-in-one files cost another US$ 1.00 each time you want to update them (even though your membership is supposed to give you free downloads, it's just SOME downloads are free). When you are ready to download, a PayPal login box pops up to collect your payment. For me, that box would not allow me to log into PayPal. Now, I checked credentials multiple times, went to another tab and another browser and logged into PayPal with those same credentials, dumped browser cache, and tried again for a couple of days. No help. I contacted gps-data-team's "tech support", and their answer was everything was working OK. Later, they said they would look into it. After about ten days with no answer, I tried to download again, with no change, so I asked them to cancel my account and refund my payment. They won't. They said I have to initiate that from my end. That's not correct, of course. Once a payment has been made, you can't cancel it. You can only lodge a complaint with PayPal. Before doing that, I went back to their "tech support" and told them that, and suggested taking that route might affect their reputation. They said they don't mind. So, I've initiated a complaint to try to get a refund because the site is worthless to me. So, I strongly recommend against using this site for POI files. Imagine what kind of customer support they have should you need any help down the road. Since I was not able to download anything, I have no idea if their files are real or it's all just a scam. There are too many other sites around the net to take a chance with this one, given my experience. Hope I've saved someone some trouble. I sure wish someone had written a review to warn me away. It's a small amount of money, but, of course, if they do this to a few thousand people, they've had a good day's pay. A shame, really, that there are people like this out there screwing it up for the rest of us.

VIP Master Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom
    Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom

Quote Originally Posted by NavalAviator View Post
    I strongly recommend staying away from this site: gps-data-team.com or .info (same thing). When I signed up and paid the US$ 7.00, I then tried to download the large file that contained all the info for the USA. When you download, you have to click on "Add to Cart" even if it's free, although the large, all-in-one files cost another US$ 1.00 each time you want to update them (even though your membership is supposed to give you free downloads, it's just SOME downloads are free). When you are ready to download, a PayPal login box pops up to collect your payment. For me, that box would not allow me to log into PayPal. Now, I checked credentials multiple times, went to another tab and another browser and logged into PayPal with those same credentials, dumped browser cache, and tried again for a couple of days. No help. I contacted gps-data-team's "tech support", and their answer was everything was working OK. Later, they said they would look into it. After about ten days with no answer, I tried to download again, with no change, so I asked them to cancel my account and refund my payment. They won't. They said I have to initiate that from my end. That's not correct, of course. Once a payment has been made, you can't cancel it. You can only lodge a complaint with PayPal. Before doing that, I went back to their "tech support" and told them that, and suggested taking that route might affect their reputation. They said they don't mind. So, I've initiated a complaint to try to get a refund because the site is worthless to me. So, I strongly recommend against using this site for POI files. Imagine what kind of customer support they have should you need any help down the road. Since I was not able to download anything, I have no idea if their files are real or it's all just a scam. There are too many other sites around the net to take a chance with this one, given my experience. Hope I've saved someone some trouble. I sure wish someone had written a review to warn me away. It's a small amount of money, but, of course, if they do this to a few thousand people, they've had a good day's pay. A shame, really, that there are people like this out there screwing it up for the rest of us.

Hi NavalAviator,
    sorry to hear about your bad experience, there are givers and takers in this world.

I put up links for the Cyclops speed cameras for December 2017 and have not renewed my subscription yet.If you think about it the data does not change that much as the Speed cameras have been in those positions for a long while.

Buy a 1 Year subscription from Garmin for a fraction of just one speeding fine

Latest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTomLatest safety camera database for Garmin, Navman, Nokia, TomTom

The site gps-data-team.com is user contributed and from the looks of it, mediocre at best. Why anyone would pay for that data is beyond me. Even SCDB is better. Cyclops is not in same class.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 10th February 2018 at 05:14 AM.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

Less people are using stand-alone systems and it's software is becoming harder to get. TBH, I'm surprised GPS Power still has visitors. All good things....