Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

hot OziExplorer PC 3.96.2.a, Ozi CE 2.34, Ozi3D 1.12, Hema EziOzi, Ozi Android 1.21

I was reminded that Ozi had put out some new versions so it is time to share them
    If you need further info, check the Ozi homepage.
    If you like the program, buy it to support the development.

Please read the whole posting carefully and completely, if you have to do it several times!
    If you ask for a password, patch or serial number for the files below I will simply delete your posting!
    In case new versions show up I will update this thread accordingly!

Check out my mapmaking tutorial for Ozi and keep in mind thes provided serial numbers are not meant to be shared elsewhere without asking.
    I had no time to test the 2.35CE version yet, but assume the serial for the older version will work too.
    Hema EuiOzi is basically the Hema Navigator, which is nothing else than a skin for Ozi.
    I got these files provided by a user but no time to test or install them, I assume they are either for the dedicated Hema device or can be unpacked in to Ozi folder - but again, I had no time to test and at this stage only provide the files for testing purposes!

All version to download here are mirrors of the original Ozi files!
    They do not contain any passwords, patch or serial number!!!
    You can download the official versions if you prefer - there is no difference in content

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Ozi for Android is still in Beta stage, but for 25$ you can buy what they have working so far.
    An update to the first official and fully working version will be free for those that took this offer.
    In case you don't mind using OZF2 maps instead of the new OZFX3 format you can try freeware that uses Ozi maps!
    Yes, freeware!!
    Check this great guy out : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    If you need I can still supply an older version of the Ozi image converter that uses the OZF2 format.

[hide]How to download the files (guide for total noobs or people without phantasy):
    For health and safety resons of the files I made it complicated, so don't cry as everyone wants to keep files alive!
    After clicking on the link you get to a link protector,
    there is only one box where you can enter the password,
    right next to it you'll find a box "weiter",
    just enter the password and hit enter - don't click on something you don't want!
    After that you get to the file hoster.
    For safety reasons the file will appear as offline/not available - ignore that and simply hit the download button,
    yes, I mean "download" - it is just text, no box, click it and be happy!
    Sometime, after clicking on "download" an ad appears - you can recognise it on the "skip ad" button in the top right corner - if you see it click on "skip ad" and nothing else!!
    For the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] there is an additional step for security resons:
    When you are done with the link protector you will get to a website in polish, russian or something like that (I used Google translate to create the stuff there),
    you can ignore all you see and simply enter the password in the box left of "odeslat", hit enter and you are done![/hide]

Update:
    The 3.96.2a is out!
    If you want to try it [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Medicine is included as well as a russian translation.
    To get full use register the program and copy the DLL files into the intall folder, overwriting the original files.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by Downunder35m; 16th October 2013 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Links fixed
    Password for all my files: downunder

2.    Advertissements

VIP Master

Ozi used to be my favourite tool.

Administrator OziExplorer PC 3.96.2.a, Ozi CE 2.34, Ozi3D 1.12, Hema EziOzi, Ozi Android 1.21

Being an OZi have use Explorer for many many years on a PC and an old PDA "HP iPaq 2100" one of a few that had Moving Maps before in car Nav systems, and have adapted to the system outside of a PC, that PDA still works and I use it every time I head out bush to travel or go Gold hunting or even just Camping it is my travel log of where I've been, am wondering what I would replace it with when it dies, LOL OZI supports all the info I need to have fun and not get lost "even though I know exactly where I am " not like an East Coaster that is lost in the West and seems to have lost his life " sad" OZIE is a very big place and lots of no where areas "including Phone contact "if you don't have a Sat Phone" Anyway a little Ramble from me.
    Am out there in the bush when not in the City. Enjoy
    Last edited by Magnetron; 27th March 2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Followed these instructions and could not get to the serials stage. No Polish/Russian site came up. Any ideas if it's still up or I have done something wrong? Cheers.

Just enter the password into the box and click "weiter",
    after that on "download" right above "mirror".

That part works OK, just getting the serial didn't seem to work.

Was all working fine here and so far no negative feedback.
    I guess after all those downloads someone would have noticed a problem.

Hello
    Does anyone know how to install hema EziOzi onto a cheap 7inch Chinese tablet.
    I have Oziexplorer working fine I would just like to have the cool Hema skin.
    I have downloaded the Hema eziOzi update file from hema the link above does not work. but when I run it it reconises my device
    but it says that oziexplorer is not installed but it is.
    Maybe the file name of folder location needs to be changed so the hema updater can locate the file.

Quote Originally Posted by IGNATRON View Post
    Being an OZi have use Explorer for many many years on a PC and an old PDA "HP iPak 2100" one of a few that had Moving Maps before in car Nav systems, and have adapted to the system outside of a PC, that PDA still works and I use it every time I head out bush to travel or go Gold hunting or even just Camping it is my travel log of where I've been, am wondering what I would replace it with when it dies, LOL OZI supports all the info I need to have fun and not get lost "even though I know exactly where I am " not like an East Coaster that is lost in the West and seems to have lost his life " sad" OZIE is a very big place and lots of now where areas "including Phone contact "if you don't have a Sat Phone" Anyway a little Ramble from me.
    Am out there in the bush when not in the City. Enjoy
    Exactly the same story with me. Have used Ozi for many years with a GPS and iPaq for moving map. Now have a small netbook but am thinking I am going to go with a tablet. I am trying to utilise the same system on my little yacht. Trying to avoid buying a chart plotter and the terribly expensive marine charts to go with it. Not having all that much luck finding marine charts in raster format. Luckily I am not in any hurry. Started scanning beacon to beacon and converting those to .png to use in Ozi for the areas I mostly sail but it's a bit of a tedious job

WinCE 2.35 and EziOzi links broken now. PC ver & serials worked fine, didn't try others