Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Important User Transfer purchase Garmin voices to new device
    Transfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new device

Quote Originally Posted by Strephon Alkhalikoi View Post
    If he's using an ad blocker he may in fact not be seeing it. However, that is no excuse for him to be lazy. Your signature as well as the signatures of others on the forum clearly mention the new requirements to see links. If he had used the search engine the site has he would have found the thread where you mention the new plugin.

You can't please everybody. Even when you provide a solution that makes things easier on them, people like this guy choose to bitch and whine. Perhaps if he actually read the forum he'd know about the Like button. But, that requires patience from people who think they're entitled to things without earning them.
    This window above is part of Noeman forum header and is not dismissible, it shows untill members dont have 10 posts.
    It's not ads and I dont think any adblock can hide it, I made some tests when we activated it to avoid a bunch of posts like the one above.
    My SRWare Iron with 2 adblocks enabled using 0 posts test user

RU2fH
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Senior Member Strephon Alkhalikoi's Avatar

I know we're going a bit off topic here, but saying something is not dismissible is like saying the Kindle Fire HD is unhackable. I presume the icon bar cannot be disabled? Watch as I disable it.

screen1do

screen2qyy

screen3sy

How was it done? Adblock+ by itself does a very good job of removing annoying ads. However, there are some ads that it simply cannot block, along with some annoyances like full page advertisments that prevent you from accessing the content beneath. That is where the Adblock+ Element Hiding Helper comes in. Using the Element Hiding Helper, it's possible to create custom rules for websites with a click. I used it in this case to remove the icon bar. I could also use it to remove the ten posts banner, but since I have more intelligence than guys who think they're royalty and have to announce it in their username I would actually have read the banner and understood that to see hidden content one has to LIKE a post.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    --Douglas Adams

Important User Transfer purchase Garmin voices to new device
    Transfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new deviceTransfer purchase Garmin voices to new device

You can remove&change many stuffs in a webpage via browser's Devtools too,in FF Firebug addon to specify custom CSS, but this is not the case of our newbies here.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600