Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Thread: Bigger IGO 8

Default Bigger IGO 8

Hey, i have installed correctly IGO 8 with maps on my VDO pn6000 Thx for all tutorials at this forum(i had hit the like button)

However the Pn6000 is really big and the igo is only half so big(the rest is black).
    So is there a possibility to increase the size of IGO 8?
    I have tried some things with Resolution in the Sys.text file. but it still not work(the skin is also avaible at resoultion of pn6000)
    So what can i do, that i have no empty naviagtion screen

Thx for answers.
    Last edited by Black Wolf; 19th October 2012 at 03:32 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Sure that like button is necessary to use, instead spaming threads with posting 1 word - tnx.

You need appropriate data.zip and appropriate setting in sys.txt, to have full screen iGO on your pna. You have to know what's resolution of your pna, and then to find right data.zip for that resolution, and add right values for that resolution in sys.txt!

Post your sys.txt here, part about resolution - sections interface and rawdisplay from sys.txt, and more info about your data.zip, post some SS of supported resolution in your data.zip, cause we don't know what data.zip you use, and what's inside that data.zip

Default Uploaded file

Hey thank you for the reply.

I am normaly good in Computer things, but i dont know rellay in Navigation what i should put where :D

I have uploaded here a .rar file with the data.zip and the sys.txt,because i would propaply post here the wrong/unnecasery thing of the zip file.

In the sys.txy I had add this lines, because i thought that is this easy

screen_x=480
    screen_y=272

I hope you have nothing against this upload service, click on free download, havent found better one so fast.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Thx for trying to help.

I don't doubt in your knowledge, but here is another story about... Computer things are wide area, and nobody can knows evertything...

Your sys.txt is wrong, you didn't add right section for resolution, it can't be written like you did with x-y coordinates, it has to be written resolution sectio -rawdisplay, bellow, correct way of writing x-y coordinates, so put this in your sys.txt, and remove that 2 values you wrote, and then try, before starting iGO8 delete save folder. If you are sure that resolution of vdo pn6000 is 480x272, then this will work, otherwise you have wrong info about resolution.

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    it's ok to use uploaded.net, but often zippyshare is much better, so my advice is to use zippyshare - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WOW, thank you very much, now it works :D
    One other question to you--off topic--
    Can I add one map seperatly,because i often see 2-4 Gb big map folders to download, but i only nead germany/swiss/austria/france/czech and poland so a little bit of central and a tiny bit of east europe :D
    Also an other thing, the radars/speed cams have a seperate folder as the POI´s???

Because i have driven yesterday and there were not shown a 2 year old speedcam, but i have downloaded actuall POI´s!?

Don't write in one thread, 10 questions, for new questions, and matter, open new thread or write in appropriate iGO section for your questions, post new thread-questions here in iGO discussions, iGO maps, etc. , same apply on your 2nd questions!

So this thread is closed, cause case is solved, in future take these thing i mentioned, and next time no !? in title of thread, title of thread is clear too without that signs!