Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Version 5.80 release on December 4, 2012 ??

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Nuvi 12xx software versions summary
    Nuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summary

@albert_chong
    lol..we all knew garmin had their own calender for map releases (2013.10 for AU/NZ is due in a few days, and others will follow). Maybe you should send them a nice, polite email and see how quickly they fix that screw-up on the 12xx fw release date? Or not...

Navigation software expert Nuvi 12xx software versions summary
    Nuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summary

Nuvi 13xx and 12xx have update on the same day for 13xx is correct 4 .1.12 but for 12xx is error in month

ssnsltd

hello,
    does someone have a download link for version 5.8? the link in the post will only work for the "owner" of the file .

the direct link for garmin diverts to a marine SD Card download/purchase.
    garmin.com/software/nuvi12xx_GCDFile__580.gcd

i lost features on my 1260t when i updated to 5.9, so i want to go back.
    thanks,
    david

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Nuvi 12xx software versions summary
    Nuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summaryNuvi 12xx software versions summary

Quote Originally Posted by ssnsltd View Post
    ........i lost features on my 1260t when i updated to 5.9, so i want to go back. .......
    You shouldn't have lost anything, this is just a small bug-fix:
    "Change History
    Changes made from version 5.80 to 5.90:
    * Fixed a bug that caused traffic data to not appear on the map."

Did you remember do a hard reset before and after update?
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Important User Nuvi 12xx software versions summary

Quote Originally Posted by ssnsltd View Post
    hello,
    does someone have a download link for version 5.8? the link in the post will only work for the "owner" of the file .
    Turbobit allows everyone to download, may be you must wait for a bit before downloading
    Edit :Checked now, it works for free users-
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

ssnsltd

thanks! ill try again.

I lost the ability to show MPG while en-route and when I go to points of interest the ability to look up air travel is gone. the airports show up if i choose ALL, but no air trans section.

Important User Nuvi 12xx software versions summary

version 6.10 added

nuvi 12xx Language Text (region file only) software version 3.20
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

qwik

nuvi 12xx (GCD File) software version 6.20

as of November 27, 2012

Changes made from version 6.10 to 6.20:

Fixed an error that caused devices to shut down when loaded with English China maps.
    Fixed an error that caused traffic provider information to update, whether or not it had previously updated to the most-current version.

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by qwik; 29th November 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Member +

Sorry for the question ! ID 971 is MTK ?