Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Navigation software expert Garmin MapSource Product Creator v.7.21+v.7.22 + Patch
    Garmin MapSource Product Creator v.7.21+v.7.22 + Patch

Quote Originally Posted by Mapsbank View Post
    No, I get error then I click on Open MapSource Product, not then I choose the file.
    Apparently, you have the OS Win7_x64, then you would have to install the MPC in compatibility mode for WinXP !
    Try to solve the problem through the "Troubleshooting Compatibility" or try running the MPC_Viewer on behalf of the Admin ...

Quote Originally Posted by Mapsbank View Post
    How can I change it? I can't find it on MPC menus.
    These parameters (FID/PID) are located in the license file !
    Try to use the license file by liosha with FID=1281/PID=1 (see the post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] of this thread) ...

2.    Advertissements

Hi

I have troubles making 3D maps with MPC
    After read the .bil file the following error appears

ERROR: Error creating map image
    Unable to delete file c:……..

Anybody have the same problem?

Regards

José

Navigation software expert Garmin MapSource Product Creator v.7.21+v.7.22 + Patch

Quote Originally Posted by JORROC View Post
    Unable to delete file c:…
    Probably, you haven't enough rights for this or free space on drive C:\ isn't enough.

What kind of OS?

Thank a lot

I have 80 Gb free
    My OS is Window Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1.

I can make any map without problem, but when reed a .bil, the error appears.

Thanks

@JORROC
    Have you tried to create a detail map using DEM data from the distro of MPC (Sample\NED_DEM - folder) in accordance with 'Embedding DEM Data Into The Product Detail Maps' section of Help?

Quote Originally Posted by istigatore View Post
    Garmin MapSource Product Creator v.7.21+v.7.22 + Patch torrent is avaiable on demonoid.me....
    [hide][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/hide]

Hi. Help to understand. I create the Map, I install, but there is no search in BaseCamp 3.3.3. What do I do not so? And still, in log files there is such line: Option ENABLED: Map series description = Custom MPC Map.
    How to change Custom MPC Map for other name?

Gorkiy

Hello!
    How can I change the copyright from liosha's license file? I mean "No doubts...".
    I tried this:
    Change text in hex editor, then fix CRC with CRC32 plug-in for PEiD. The file length left unchanged. But it did not work
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sersenk View Post
    How to change Custom MPC Map for other name?
    Unfortunately, you can't change this inscription by means of standard MPC features.
    However, 'Custom MPC Map' inscription is located in MapCreate.dll file that isn't protected. In order not to modify excessively this DLL file, you can edit the inscription there using any HEX-editor, but within the range of this original inscription.

Attention all !!!

Added a Map Signature into current version 8.0 of MPC: Digital signature is designed to detect attempts to remove locking structures from the maps. Map signature will require an internet connection during map build to contact the Garmin signature service, and insert the signature into the map. V8.0 allows you to now build products with the signature - device support is still ongoing – release TBD.

The Map Signature dialog allows the user to configure options for digitally signing the map data. Digitally signing the map data requires a connection to Garmin's map signature server, and so the option should not be enabled if external Internet access is not available.

The Enable Map Signature checkbox enables digitally signing the map.

The Username field is the username that will be used to log into the map signature server. This username should be the same as the one that is used for the unlock service.

The Password field is the password that will be used to log into the map signature server. As with the username, this password should be the same as the one that is used for the unlock service.

The Save For Future Builds checkbox will, when checked, cause the specified username and password to be stored in the MapSource Product Configuration (.mpc) file when saving the product. The fields will not be stored in plain text, but they would be recoverable by a sophisticated user. Therefore, this option should not be used when the .mpc file will be sent to untrusted sources. In this case, the username and password should be entered each time the product configuration file is opened.