Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Navigation software expert What is wrong with Garmin developer team???
    What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???

I think so what it is reason! Dashboard interface had remade seriously. Now users have a possibility to choice of not critical updates. Earlier it after impersonal update user had in Navi all files what be intended for his Navi (So if some files was deleted for free memory the memory was full again).
    By another words we as Garmin developer do all for user conveniences No addition soft like Webupdater, no dubious internet sites likes noemans.org or gpsinformation.org! Simply plug a USB cable into the socket!!!
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

2.    Advertissements

Important User What is wrong with Garmin developer team???
    What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???

Do you use it ?
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???

YES! Combination of Virtual disk and View page source!

Whither shall I go from a submarine with blue triangle on flag??? I love to see FF100 on picture of device (ID 1234567890) and receive update for 35xx Maybe I inveterate fisherman and zoophile?
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

Webupdater is still working and will work.
    Dashboard is for other people who dont know how to use webupdater and FW is removed becouse developers find bug in it.
    Now they will create new fw with no bug inside.
    That information send Garmin to me over mail.

In future webupdater is stll be available.

Master

Wondering why they don't remove and also firmwares for the handheld units? For example like 3.90 for GPSMAP 62/78 series? This FW is full of incredible bugs like the address searching with the Cyrrilic alphabets - Russian, Bulgarian etc. If you are going somewhere near with your GPSMAP 62 and you use maps in Cyrrilic don't use the latest FW as you are going to get lost.

What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???What is wrong with Garmin developer team???

We have v.4.10 now Lets see if it's better.
    Nuvi 23xx last firmware is buggy too
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

I try translate from Russian or Finnish how this situation on garmin.com is named. All vocabularies and online-translators give the one variant - whorehouse!
    For example, I try update a couple of new GPSMAP 4010. Dashboard - update is available but there is no continue in progress. WebUpdater - there is no FW update. Garmin.com site - there is the oldest link form past year. As a result I use FW from my archive. Once again I proved what online service is good but network storage is better.
    I think garmin.com be on maintenance by own reason. Or "dark side" is not sleeping also...

One more casus:

See tops of carrot - GSD 26, Ver. 2.10, as of April 25, 2012, Download
    Pull up and see potato from last season - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Good news!

There are direct threats from Garmin! myDashBoard scares me:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I cross my fingers and press Get Update Now but nothing happened!?

P.S. GPSMAP 62 (SW ver.4.10)

I dont get it.
    My nuvi is up to date It says your nuvi maps are up to date and it has the recommended software.
    Pity I still have a firmware they revoked and withdrawn from 34xx updates page

rqFs0

7PHfV

IRC8f

l9ebnsm