Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    aekhong

Its better to say "how to. " Not ask other to send unit ID.

It is danger to send unit ID to stranger.
    Last edited by aekhong; 25th March 2012 at 07:31 AM.

2.    Advertissements

Pro-Member

Quote Originally Posted by aekhong View Post
    Its better to say "how to. " Not ask other to send unit ID.

It is danger to send unit ID to stranger.
    Oh ok but I thought you told me before that it is very hard to unlock roadguide maps by decrypting the unlock code?

Sorry to all and aekhong, I apologize if i made mistake here.

Pro-Member

Is the problem of searching address (and it doesn't show house numbers) in the Roadguide map already solved? This was an issue since August 2011 in the v1.24 Roadguide map thread and it wasn't solved since then.

Driving with Roadguide in the province (Isabela) was often dangerous. Navigation led us through muddy tracks between rice fields and just 2 meter wide dangerous dirt roads. There was no differentiation between car roads or paths which can only be used by motorbikes or small 1.5 m wide vehicles used for agriculture. Navigation led us away from the main road following these paths just to save some distance but adding hours for the trip. There was no difference in route calculation whether we switched our Nuvi from the shortest to the quickest option.
    In the populated areas like Manila or Angeles navigation Roadguide helps a lot, but in the Province you have to use an additional map to avoid ridiculous suggestions.

luhan

this does not work must burn to a cd but burner dont accept the program mbe you have some other helpful hint for me

Pro-Member

Quote Originally Posted by luhan View Post
    this does not work must burn to a cd but burner dont accept the program mbe you have some other helpful hint for me
    What does not work? Can you please be more specific?

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Roadguide Philippine 2.01 Contributors Map
    Roadguide Philippine 2.01 Contributors MapRoadguide Philippine 2.01 Contributors MapRoadguide Philippine 2.01 Contributors MapRoadguide Philippine 2.01 Contributors MapRoadguide Philippine 2.01 Contributors MapRoadguide Philippine 2.01 Contributors Map

Maybe your burning software settings are defaulted to try to burn image files to disc? This is not that kind of image. You simply unlock the .img file and then copy it to your unit or preferably to an sd card. See [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] for more info.

luhan

how do I do to get the roadguide 2.01 in my garmin nuvi 200 pls tell me what I need to do

Pro-Member

how do I do to get the roadguide 2.01 in my garmin nuvi 200 pls tell me what I need to do
    Please read through the forums. Use the search function.