Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Plenty of MS version maps available via .
    I liked
    But I'm still blonde
    If I point you to this thread, how do I determine whether or not it's a MS or BC map?
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

2.    Advertissements

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Post here please your help request regarding Garmin
    Post here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding Garmin

Ok...from that thread "Extract .EXE file with WinRAR, and go SA Streetmaps\setup.zip that contain GMAP folder inside setup.zip". As soon as you see "gmap" you know it's a MS version. But this thread is not meant to be a venue for tutorials, sorry , so i'm just gonna have to refer you to the Tutorials in my previous post, so go back to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and start slogging thru the tuts on MS & BC. Trust me, it will all become clear eventually even to a 'blonde'. If you have problems specific to the threads, post for help there. By the way, no need to code links to other Noeman threads etc, they can be like this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. It's just outside links to Garmin, Nokia etc that need to be coded, more info here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and something like this must definately be coded:
    Code:
    That should get hugobossssssss of my back, don't much like blondes if they're blokes anyway .

SORTED!

1D10T or PEBCAC error.
    Eventually copied .gmap folder to ProgramDATA and NOT program files. MS reads em goodly now!
    *blush*

Post here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding Garmin

Duh! My bad...forgot that blondes need extra guidance. If i wasn't so anal about not giving tuts here, i would have given you this as well in my last reply:
    For advice on using gmap folders, go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ->[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]->Then scroll down the page to near the bottom of Post #1 and you will find this:
    "Have you downloaded a Mapsource Gmap folder ?"

copy it in:
    (in XP - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GARMIN\Maps) or
    (in Vista, Windows 7 - C:\ProgramData\Garmin\Maps)
    You'll have your map in Mapsource.
    To unlock use:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]".

But then you wouldn't have found it yourself, would you ummm?? Would you??? Hey, are you still awake??!!
    Last edited by Neil; 30th January 2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: senior blonde moment.

leonilo pahang

how to download map in garmin 1410?

Go here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. All your questions are answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Kennedy View Post
    But then you wouldn't have found it yourself, would you ummm?? Would you??? Hey, are you still awake??!!
    Awake? I have working MAPS! I'm out discovering the wide wide world :D

sorry about the OT.

Garmin GPS 78
    I am new to the forum. Hope I am posting in the right area. Does any one know how I can mount a Garmin 78 on a 2011 Sea doo jet ski, Wake Pro edition?

Read this
    Code:

Hi,
    Garmin 78 versus Garmin 78s. I will be on the water. I am wondering if there is a reason I should upgrade to the 78s?

Hi,
    That's great. I am jeading to that site now. Great info

Hi,
    I have a Garmin 78. When I am on the water and the sunlight is bright I have difficulty reading the screen. Is there a shading device, preference or setting that I can utilize?