Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Important User Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00
    Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00

boat Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00

Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00

cf lgcm md

infos
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Version: 2.00
    Released: Dec, 2011

FID 2545
    locked IMG

Get detailed coverage for more than 9,500 of the most popular lakes, rivers, inlets, channels and hazards in the Upper Midwest. This guide also includes detailed shoreline and bottom information as well as highly defined depth contours on select lakes so you can find fish quickly.

Features
    •Includes more than 9,500 lakes with bathymetric contours, including more than 500 lakes with extra detail, such as highly defined depth contours, detailed shoreline and bottom structure, plus up to 1 ft contours for many lakes
    •Includes regional and state-wide road coverage to help you get to the water.
    •Allows you to search by lake or by city (using Basecamp™ software (DVD only) or your compatible device).
    •Includes Basecamp software (DVD only), which allows you to view and organize your maps, waypoints, routes and tracks between your chartplotter or GPS and your computer

About Coverage

Features detailed coverage of the most popular lakes in North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa and Lake of the Woods/Rainy Lake

download

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

sc 01 lgsc 03 lg
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

Banshee421

Hello thank you for the map, but it is locked and I'm not sure how to unlock. I have a nuvi 1450LT, it is compatiable. Can I get di

Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00
    Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00

Read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. ".img" files can be unlocked with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I would think your 1450 is compatable, check the coded Garmin link in Caty's post.

spin4fish

New member here;

I followed the install instructions for this, and it resulted in an error message at start-up of Mapsource indicating a problem with the installation of the map.

Also, I wasn't sure if the .img filename is critical, MapSetToolkit required an 8-digit number, and I could not find anything specific to this map.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Important User Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00
    Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00

The map is an .img to copy after unlocking it,directly in gps, alternatively you can see it in Basecamp. Copy it in a Garmin folder in an sd and Basecamp will see it.
    more infos here:
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

meisterluv

Can anyone help me with installing these on my gps unit (Garmin Nuvi 1300). I've downloaded gimgunlock and unlocked one of these images. I assume i have to somehow merge the 4 files? Steps would be nice. Thanks!

Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00Garmin Upper Midwest Fishing Guide v2.00

Quote Originally Posted by meisterluv View Post
    Can anyone help me with installing these on my gps unit (Garmin Nuvi 1300). I've downloaded gimgunlock and unlocked one of these images. I assume i have to somehow merge the 4 files? Steps would be nice. Thanks!
    Not quite sure what you mean by 'one of these images'. There are 4 rar files, you right-click part 1 and choose the program to open (use winrar or 7zip imo). The other parts will be automatically extracted to make one image file which you then unlock and transfer or copy to your unit or preferably a micro sd card. Read more here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

meisterluv

Thanks did not realize that.

So here's what I've done so far:

1. Unzipped pt1 - produced a 613mb .img file
    2. Drag and dropped .img on to gimunlock to unlock file
    3. Used Garmin Unlock Generator and SD S/N and produced a 25char code
    4. Place 25char code in to notepad saved as a .unl file
    5. Created a "Garmin" folder on my sd card
    6. xFer'd unlocked .img and .unl file in to "Garmin" folder on SD card
    7. Inserted card in to gps unit (Nuvi 1300)
    8. Turned on gps
    9. No maps

Did i miss something?

~thanks

*NOTE* Finally got it thanks!
    Last edited by meisterluv; 22nd June 2012 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Solved :)

You don't need an unlock code if you have unlocked with gimgunlock [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Because FID is 2200 or >, JM unlock will not work anyway, see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Have you done this:
    Named the image file gmapsupp.img in sd/Garmin folder?
    Or, in your 1300 you can create a folder named Map in root of SD (not in Garmin folder) and use 'anyname'.img in there.
    Have a look at the Tutorials, all will become clear: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Neil; 21st October 2012 at 02:17 AM. Reason: typo, long overlooked.
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

Unlocked the map via gimgunlock and then created Mapsource install via mapset toolkit. I can see the map in Mapsource and transfer it to my GPSMAP 60C but there is no detail/map on the GPS. You can see the outline (grey line) of the map sections but that's it. Tried several different methods. Is this particular format simply not compatible with the 60C or is there something else I need to do?