Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Navigation software expert Free Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards modding
    Free Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards moddingFree Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards moddingFree Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards modding

NUVI Free Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards modding

Garmin announced Free Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx:

Garmin | Dashboards
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    I do not download its so it require the communication plugins but I do not have a garmindevice.xml for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx in my hand now.
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

2.    Advertissements

Master

look nice, anyway to create our own?

Ballebar

Default The 4 dashboards

Dashboards

Introduce a little character to your nüvi with our custom dashboards

95060d1325225729 free bundles dashboards nuvi 2xx5 34xx yoda 95056d1325225727 free bundles dashboards nuvi 2xx5 34xx darthvader

95058d1325225729 free bundles dashboards nuvi 2xx5 34xx dora 95059d1325225729 free bundles dashboards nuvi 2xx5 34xx spongebob

Download the 4 dashboards in one RAR-archive: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Navigation software expert Free Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards modding
    Free Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards moddingFree Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards moddingFree Bundles Dashboards for Nuvi 2xx5/34xx and about Dashboards modding

I took to pieces the Dora DashBoard. There are in attachment one xml (svg - not real SVG) file and 8 png files. I used no special instrument and only "cut" and "paste in new file" commands.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Garmin, how much is 30 pieces of silver for Judas today? Were they worthy for crucifix of GPSPower?

turboccc

Cool. You can also download the vehicles that goes with them. Nice finding Giomen. I haven't look at the garage in months.

turboccc before graphics and xml there is program code. In it is contained a links to size and HEX address as usually. May be anybody will have a time for reverse engineering...

turboccc

@Giomen,

Which code? Are you talking about the svg file which contains the xml information about how to display the dashboard?

turboccc

I installed Dory using Garmin's installer. Only a single file called Dora800x480.dshb was installed in the dashboard folder. This dshb file is some type of GIR file which is an assembley of the Dora files you posted. At runtime, I guess the GPS is reading this file like any other GIR file. Still, I do not see the code you are referring to unless you are thinking about the GIR header file.

Quote Originally Posted by turboccc View Post
    I installed Dory using Garmin's installer. Only a single file called Dora800x480.dshb was installed in the dashboard folder. This dshb file is some type of GIR file which is an assembley of the Dora files you posted. At runtime, I guess the GPS is reading this file like any other GIR file. Still, I do not see the code you are referring to unless you are thinking about the GIR header file.
    I talked about the GIR header file! You are absolutely right. For me it usual program code but I know only one program language - HEX code

turboccc

Hi Giomen,

I modified GIR_Editor to read .dshb files and extract the images (.PNG). You could replace the PNG by different ones, but you have to preserve the resolution (W x H) of them. This limits things a bit, but since changing the resolution of the images means you have to rewrite part of the SVG file (xml), then it is not so bad.

If anybody is interested, I could also manage to extract the .SVG file as well, but right now GIR_Editor only handles images, not text files.