Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Can you please give me a very good reason why you don't want to share the 2.0 contributor's map? When I see your name in this community, an image of a selfish member comes to mind. Sorry, but I can't help but say that, no pun meant or whatsoever.
    it really is not an act with you is it?
    whenever i see your name on this forum, the image of a complete and utter idiot comes to mind.
    you want the contributors map, contribute.
    or maybe you are too dumb?
    all your inane questions certainly seem to suggest that...

what have you ever given to the "community", you seem to be just a parasitic leech that just takes takes takes and never gives back.
    sorry, but i cant help but say that, no pun meant or whatsoever of course.
    Last edited by dong1432; 18th August 2011 at 01:01 PM.

2.    Advertissements

Pro-Member

If I had the contributors map in hand, I would've contributed it right away. We were beginners at our own times and you seem to not like noobies. I don't really understand why you want to pick up a fight with me since months ago. If you remember my question regarding the search address function of the 1.24 map, you told everyone in the forum that I'm a complete dumbass that doesn't understand how a GPS works (still saying it until now) but when several people replied with the same issue, it was concluded that it may be by the way we unlocked our images since most of us cannot use that function properly. At least that made people realize that there's something wrong with the map and not sticking to what you are saying that I'm the only one experiencing that since I'm not "knowledgeable".

With regards to warfab, the fact that he registered to this community means he is open to unlocking/sharing the contributor's map for us but when we ask him to do so he just doesn't reply.

If you still want to tell how dumb and idiot I am, then be my guest, fighting back wouldn't be worth my time.

Important User Philippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demo
    Philippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demo

I wont stand any further insult or flaming post
    Please , these kind of personal comments arent neither welcome nor interesting for our users-
    Keep it in mind from now on- I'll trash them all.
    If you want to exchange these kind of messages you can do it by pm, but I'd like to point you out to a normal due politeness and respect
    Thanks
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Pro-Member

Exactly Sir, I never welcomed these kind of messages as well.

Important User Philippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demo
    Philippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demoPhilippine Roadguide 1.25 IMG+v2.0 demo

Quote Originally Posted by kevindd992002 View Post
    Exactly Sir
    ok, try to read replies with care and dont ask for questions already replied in other threads,
    before posting read the whole thread and take a look at
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    other INDEXES in Garmin sections and use search, sometimes users get annoyed to read the old same questions on forum
    last but not least , I'm a woman
    cheers
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

turnleft

Aside from the NO "search address" features, what are the main difference of a Gmaptool Mapsource Version to the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by Airionfoo View Post
    if you uncheck one of these maps, you'll see only major roads but no POI's.
    if you put a check mark on both, you'll have all the roads plus the POIs

Custom your Mapsource by gmaptool using locked IMG
    i have a question about this, what if i use OSM phil map and the POI of this RG1.25 map will it work?

phvrc2nt

hi everyone.
    i noticed a lot of you dont like noobs...

but here's a noob question.
    do i just place the img files in the gps like other img files in the past?
    or do i need to take the extra steps converting etc?

i hope you guys dont mind answering a noob.

thanks!

hi, guys! where can i find the correct TYP file for this map? thanks!

@phvrc2nt: i know how u feel, we wer all noobs once, but not everyones that rude to noobs, just ask nicely and admins will help u out here, anyway for ur q. just put the unlocked img file in ur units sd card, make a" Garmin" folder and copy it in there

@BlisterPak: use gmaptool to convert img file typ
    Last edited by magus888; 25th August 2011 at 04:26 AM.