Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Master

Don't give that to garmin :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2.    Advertissements

@ ddabcd277:

Thank you for your help! I have downloaded, I suppose I need some software to flash the nüvi 255. I tried with "updater.exe" from firmware update of the Legend, checked "USB" and get the message "There are no USB Devices available"...

What to do?

Found it: I put the nüvi in preboot mode by holding upper left corner and powered on the nüvi, still holding upper left corner, connected it to the pc via usb, draw the xxxxxx.rgn onto the updater, select usb and it worked!

I got my logo back!

Thank you for all your help!!!!!
    Last edited by fluorescent; 15th July 2011 at 03:51 PM.

hi all i have nuvi 3790T tiwn v 2.40 can it support arabic keyboard i have Able to make it support arabic Language by copy some files if it cant support arabic keyboard what i can do to fix this

hi all i need help i cant have cityxplorer north america "all city "to work on sd card whit my nuvi 2350 i alredy read a lot of post but it does not work
    Thanks
    Denis

Default replacing colorado 400c basemap

I mistakenly deleted the US coastal waters basemap files for my Colorado 400C & cannot get replacements from Garmin.
    I already have the Bluecharts US waters HXUS039R_V11 map, can I install that as the basemap?

Important User Post here please your help request regarding Garmin
    Post here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding Garmin

Quote Originally Posted by beast3 View Post
    I mistakenly deleted the US coastal waters basemap files for my Colorado 400C & cannot get replacements from Garmin.
    I already have the Bluecharts US waters HXUS039R_V11 map, can I install that as the basemap?
    no ,look here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

nuvi 2350
    problem with cityxplorer north america 2012.10 on sd card i see the card on my device but when i am in pedestrian mode i dont see powered by cityxplorer ?
    any one can help me please

Post here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding GarminPost here please your help request regarding Garmin

have you tried FID 800 map?
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

yes i try with fid 800 but it dont work

have you created the .unl code with 2350 unit id with JM and fid 800 and copied in "Map" folder along the CX ?
    samename.img and samename.unl ?
    l9ebnsm