Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0
    Maquis

Default New VSA001R hard to unlock

Hi everybody.

I purchased an original Bluechart G2 Vision South America East Coast, VSA001R, the latest release, which is having problem to display the main menus (even if is regulary loaded) in terms that device( GPSMAPS 6008) shows the map loaded but the G2 options donīt appear, so I tried to unlock it. Fast IMG doesnīt work out (the locked file is erased) and some other tools Iīve found here vere "rejected". Iīve noticed that respect the previous version one more additional file, "gmapsupp.gma" is included on the main folder. Anyone here has already has already solved it ? I appreciate any tip !!! Max.

2.    Advertissements

Important User New VSA001R hard to unlock
    New VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlock

.gma file comes with the chart and it's the proof you bought it for your plotter: it's the file that unlocks the chart for our plotter.
    If you bought it you dont need to unlock it . If G2 options dont appear ,may be the BC isnt compatible with your GPSMAPS 6008-
    Have you took a look at devices compatibility list ?
    If you upload the file we can check better what can be the problem ,even because we dont have that BC : it should be nice if you share it
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Maquis

Hi Catymag. First of all thank you very much for your quick response. It will be a pleasure to upload the map so you can better investigate . Right now I am in Brazil in a small coast-village as I way back to Saõ Paulo, where I have a solid Internet bandwidth, Iīll upload it (Size 2,38 Gb !!!). Back to the question, here in the Forum, I downloaded the previous version (VSA004F) and it perfectely works...GPSMAPS 6008 it si fully G2 Vision ready so probably I am thinking that some problems occured during the download from the official Garmin website ( bought it by Internet). The curious thing is that during the initialization the device recognizes e loads the supplemental MAP but on the home chart the main menus donīt appear ( Grrrrrrr !!!). Thatīs why I decided to unlock it !!!. Ok up to next week !!! Max

Important User New VSA001R hard to unlock
    New VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlockNew VSA001R hard to unlock

Spilt it with winrar before uploading it on an host site or it will be downloadable just for premium users.
    You should be able to redownload it from your MyGarmin account-
    Waiting to see this mysterious file
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600