Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kiattz View Post
    City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT MAP 2011.10
    MAP ID : 2426

255w
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | 255.18MB

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | 208.35MB

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | 255.18MB
    my device model is 1300, which one of above links will be operative on my device?

2.    Advertissements

Member + City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10

Quote Originally Posted by moein55 View Post
    my device model is 1300, which one of above links will be operative on my device?
    Type 5..............

cgusa

Does anyone have the latest Garmin City Navigator Philippines NT for Garmin XT(symbian)? I really need it especially Manilla's map...
    Thank you so much!

regards

wintercows

Hi guys,

How does this work? Im using a Nuvi 265WT, extracted the file and placed it in SD card and loaded the system but nothing worked?

c64

Hi Guys,

Mine is a nuvi 3790. Which type should i use? Thanks

Important User City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10
    City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10

Quote Originally Posted by c64 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Mine is a nuvi 3790. Which type should i use? Thanks
    it's written in post one
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

borhanuddin

Hi,
    1st, thanx for sharing this.
    I'm still new to this and need some clarification on how to update my garmin maps. So..
    extract the file (I'm using Nuvi 765, so I'm downloading type3.exe) and I'm supposed to replace this file: gmapprom.img
    That's it? what about the file in JCV folder? should I copy that file and put it in garmin JCV folder?

I found that only City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10 is updated.
    How about 3D Landmark? coz I find it still using old version (City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2009 3D)

Thanks.
    Last edited by borhanuddin; 5th June 2011 at 06:16 PM.

Does this include east malaysia/sarawak?

OK, this is wierd:
    Have a Nuvi 1490T US version. Downloaded type 5 and extracted img and jvc file, put them on SD card.
    Nuvi can use map, navigation works, but sometimes the unit shuts off without warning.
    Started to dig deeper, and can get it to do this even in simulation mode! It happens when for example driving from Stills rd onto PIE or Geylang East Central to Paya Lebar Rd.
    Then moved the map to .System folder and removed SD card but problem still there.
    Checked with MSM and MFM maps and can confirm it's only a problem with this map??
    Wonder if there is something special with the Singapore firmware that prevents the map to run on the US version?
    Any ideas?

Member + City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10City Navigator Singapore/Malaysia NT 2011.10

Quote Originally Posted by S1ein View Post
    OK, this is wierd:
    Have a Nuvi 1490T US version. Downloaded type 5 and extracted img and jvc file, put them on SD card.
    Nuvi can use map, navigation works, but sometimes the unit shuts off without warning.
    Started to dig deeper, and can get it to do this even in simulation mode! It happens when for example driving from Stills rd onto PIE or Geylang East Central to Paya Lebar Rd.
    Then moved the map to .System folder and removed SD card but problem still there.
    Checked with MSM and MFM maps and can confirm it's only a problem with this map??
    Wonder if there is something special with the Singapore firmware that prevents the map to run on the US version?
    Any ideas?

Happens to me sometimes too... anyway did u put in the JCV as well? Remove it if u have transferred JCV file to the US set....