Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Hi anyone can help me out? I've copy the img to my SD card. I saw the map when I go to map info of my GPS. When I try to change my location (Country) under the address search, there is no Japan found?

I've did the same to "GARMIN Japan Street Map NT v10 (Japanese)" image file and same thing happen. Can see the map installed in my GPS & when I've try to change my country location, I can't find Japan.

I've also installed Singapore map in my GPS and even thou I'm in Australia I am able to change my location (Country) to Singapore but not to Japan.

2.    Advertissements

syzygy

Quote Originally Posted by michaelksp View Post
    Hi anyone can help me out? I've copy the img to my SD card. I saw the map when I go to map info of my GPS. When I try to change my location (Country) under the address search, there is no Japan found?

I've did the same to "GARMIN Japan Street Map NT v10 (Japanese)" image file and same thing happen. Can see the map installed in my GPS & when I've try to change my country location, I can't find Japan.

I've also installed Singapore map in my GPS and even thou I'm in Australia I am able to change my location (Country) to Singapore but not to Japan.
    Most streets in Japan have no names. Consequently, there is no address search for this map. Quoted below are official statements about the limitations of this map.

From [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

•There is no label for streets. Only major highways and national roads(number) are labeled. Meaning that there is no street names on the map (unlike the other countries, the most of residential roads do not even have their name in Japan).

•You may not find places by address. Note that including full address search (i.e. geocoding), is technically impossible using the US Garmin units since Japanese banchi address is not based on the street number system like the US or Europe (the most of residential roads do not even have their name). You may search places under "Cities" category. The "Cities" category includes not only cities, but also almost all place names in Japan. For example, if you are looking for "Akasaka 3-chome", please spell "AKASAKA3."

Important User Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)
    Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng)

@ sygyzy :thanks ,yes it's explained in this thread in post 11 too,

@ michaelksp ,please mate read threads before posting, usually it helps.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Hi Guys,

My bad, I did glance through the whole thread and didn't know post 11 reflect my situation. Once again thanks alot. Query solved.

Member + Garmin Japan Road Navigator (RoadNavi) v2.10 - IMG (Eng) chenliu's Avatar

newer version torrent

kindly check your torrent very slow
    all url broken / blocked, kindly change providers
    many thanks
    Last edited by fishing2; 9th March 2012 at 12:46 AM.

Is there any new version

Waiting for a reply
    Last edited by Ballebar; 3rd April 2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Merged 2 consecutive posts. Second post 14 minutes after the previous one.

none of the download lnks seem to work

The img files pls

hi, is this map include the place of interest? since i've downloade UUD japan english map..and i can see it in the garmin>tool>map>info but then there is no POI there..and when i try to search some street..it come up with nothing.

should i download separate for POI like cinema, shop etc for the map?

also does anyone have other link that megaupload?

thanks
    Last edited by miekuah; 10th August 2012 at 01:10 PM.