Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Likes Likes:  0

Default As to date, not possible.

As the title says, is it correct to say that you cannot convert an NT Garmin map over to a Non NT map? I read up on the converter tool of which it stated that it doesn't change the file to something else. Once an NT file, always an NT file.

I have an older system that uses non NT maps and I believe they discontinued those maps in 2009 but I would like a 2011 map for it. That would be nice!!

2.    Advertissements

Master

interesting, was too far from map compiler program but will take some time to check.

Important User As to date, not possible.
    As to date, not possible.As to date, not possible.As to date, not possible.As to date, not possible.As to date, not possible.As to date, not possible.As to date, not possible.

read please
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

probably you were talking about MapReverseConverter
    What does MapReverseConverter do?
    It converts new format MapSource maps in older format that is supported by older MapSource (6.13.7) and that could be unlocked with Garmin Unlocker without damaging maps.
    It does not convert NT maps to Non NT.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Yup. I certainly did read that. I know that the program in question doesn't convert NT to non NT. What a shame though. I was hoping somebody might, just might, know of something else out there that will!