Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thanks!
    Just need the GMAP3D now.
    Anybody installed this map yet?

2.    Advertissements

Banned

Some Mirrors:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links

just waiting original gmap folder.... coming soon.....
    Last edited by pietu; 18th February 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Important User CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40
    CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40CityNavigator  North America NT 2011.40

Now Fast IMG Unlocker works
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

me4

Map installed OK but junctions not displayed. I copied the new jcv file and removed old one.

when do think when the unlocked will be out?

Banned

I understand that Fast IMG Unlocker doesn't work for this map file yet. Does a unlock file (.unl) created by JetMouse work?

What's the basemap for? I've version 2.00. Should I update it?
    Last edited by Taurean75; 18th February 2011 at 03:45 AM.

Default Confused

Why the separate GMAP downloads? What's the difference? Advantages?

Can we have some instructions please on what to do with these files after downloading to get them installed? What happens after they are installed? Can they be executed or run in mapsource? If not, what are the instructions to get these files loaded onto Mapsource?

I thought these were the instructions on how to get maps onto your PC for routing: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]?

Just an FYI. You guys are making things more complicated than they need to be. I really appreciate the work the mods are doing here, but I've been noticing uploads are being posted in a hasty manner. Some of you may be used doing things the "hard" way and it may seem second nature to you, but it may not be so obvious to others.

One should think about everyone when an upload is made and posted. It should have instructions, clear, detailed, thorough instructions in the first post. When downloading via torrents, uploaders provide quite clear and virtually idiot proof instructions right on the first page along side of the description of the torrent. No linking to threads or forums with dozens of other links to sift through. This is just one MAJOR reason torrents are so popular. Everything is described in detail on what needs to happen to install these programs and where applicable, transfer to the device--all in the first or second post (no redirection of links).... at least that's the way it SHOULD be. If this basic premise is applied, then this will lessen the number of questions asked/posted on how to run and install the programs. Obviously, it won't eliminate all questions.

Right now, we have this link which doesn't help people to install the files that are available for download: "Before posting take a look here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]" I feel the link is useful in general, but that doesn't help one in terms of what needs to be done now after they unpack the files they just downloaded.

I am going to do everyone a favor. Once I get the above files and onto mapsource, I hope, I'll post the files and unlocked maps via torrent after my download cap from my ISP is reset. Rapidshare, megaupload etc. is so old school. I am honestly amazed that people here aren't using MIRC. It's not much better than the sites already mentioned. lol. IMHO, if these sites like Rapidshare and Megaupload are going to be used, then they should be in a format CryptLoad will understand (.dlc format) so people won't have the download restrictions imposed of reaching your daily limit. I dont like Jdownloader bcuz it's full of adware. Besides, I havent found one copy that doesn't have adware or malware.
    Last edited by Frustated XT user; 18th February 2011 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gortgpsgorb View Post
    I understand that Fast IMG Unlocker doesn't work for this map file yet.
    It does now. See post #13 by catymag.

Quote Originally Posted by gortgpsgorb View Post
    Does a unlock file (.unl) created by JetMouse work?
    Yes, it does. Just tried it on a nüvi 350. Bear in mind though that some models, depending on their firmware version, may not work with the .UNL file due to GMA (Map Authentication). In that case, you have to use Fast IMG Unlocker.

Master

Yes, in this case - New Fast IMG Unlocker v1.9 works perfectly (very nice unlock gmapsupp.img file).
    @Catymag, thank you very much!