Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    lsokhim

Catmag:

Thank you so much for your very fast respond. Actually I already ran a GARMINUNLOCKER.EXE and it said unlocked successfully.... also, i make a file call GMAPSUPP.UNL with the unlock code already but still could not get it going.

here is what i have:

1. Garmin Nuvi 200W
    2. GMAPSUPP.IMG ........I just copy this file to my garmin nuvi inside GARMIN directory.......... file size of 9.73MB ...... this is for Cambodia
    3. I put this file the same directory of the GMAPROM.IMG because it has enough room for it.
    4. when i reboot the unit, i saw the Green bar ran from left to right seem it load the map... but after i press accept... the message was : "CAN'T UNLOCK MAPS"
    5. I also used the Jetmouse to get the unlock code ..... and i made a file called GMAPSUPP.UNL with the code inside this file.

what else do you recomment me to do?

I have not try this new software you gave me yet.... I will do this when i get home today.

thanks so much for your help.

2.    Advertissements

lsokhim

CATMAG:

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your help on this map. Finally i got it working with your new software you just gave me.... I have been trying for several days and you save me alot of headache..... thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!!

VIP Master

Isokhim,

The install places two Key entries into your registry. One is Cambodia and the sub key is an "a". Change the "a" to "10" and all should be well.

MikieP

simeth

Could you tell me how to send garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0 to my garmin mobile xt?

blocker2

I am strugling to down load Cambodia Routablev2.0 for instalation on my Garmin 276C. I have down loaded other maps from the Malaysia site but am having difficulty. HELP

lumaortiz

Thanks for the map!!!, will use them on my trip

Change the code with MapsetToolkit from 10 to 0. Previous post in thread said to change to 1. That did not work.

Important User Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0
    Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0

try this, it's newer
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

hi
    i'm in cambodia right now and i really need a img map of this country [asap!]... any will do but the more details the better... and all of the above are not working or were deleted

anty

ps. i've got garmin 62s

Important User Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0
    Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0Garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0

if you need it ASAP! download from the link provided in the post above yours
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600