Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Important User Garmin Armenia routable map 2008
    Garmin Armenia routable map 2008Garmin Armenia routable map 2008Garmin Armenia routable map 2008Garmin Armenia routable map 2008Garmin Armenia routable map 2008Garmin Armenia routable map 2008Garmin Armenia routable map 2008

Default Garmin Armenia routable map 2008

Garmin Armenia & Karabagh routable map 2008

2nv3w36

Armenia & Karabagh-win32.exe (756 KB)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    ===================================

Armenia Map 2008, including many objects POI (hotels, restaurants, gas stations, etc.). Enter the destination using a color touch screen, and devices GARMIN take you in the right place.

It shows map in 2D or 3D, as well as detailed voice prompts. It is even announced the names of streets and exits from the highway, so you do not need to be distracted from the road.[/B]
    Last edited by catymag; 10th May 2010 at 09:00 PM.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

The find by name and routing worked in my receiver (60CSx). The map displayed well in an old version of MapSource, but not with 6.16.2. I took the big .img file in the download, copied to another folder, and installed in Mapsource with MapSetToolKit, and that displayed fine, (I have cGPSmapper routable (now only $40), don't know if that'd work with the free cGPSmapper), but this map won't have find by name, so be sure to transfer the original map to your receiver. I've attached a trail report and author's notes I saved when I downloaded this file originally at Mapcenter2.

In Find addresses in my receiver, in <Enter Number> you must put in a blank by scrolling over to OK, and press enter, then you can use the <Enter Street Name>. I don't think any of the streets (or highways) are associated with a particular city.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

5 days later...Yes, it was the new version of Mapsource causing a bad display. Here is an excellent discussion on how to run several versions of Mapsource on your computer: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. It's safe, easy and quick. Most popular old versions are 6.13.7 and 6.15.7. This map works with these versions. 6.15.7 is more colorful. I guess a lot of home-made, third-party maps won't work well in the newer Mapsource versions.

I'm sure this is covered in this forum somewhere too, but if you don't have Mapsource, here is one way to get it: Go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and download (don't run) the version you want. Then follow instructions at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Haven't tried this myself as I do have Mapsource.

I just tested the link at top [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and it still works. By the way, if you don't have Mapsource and just want to load the .img directly to receiver, use a program like 7-Zip to extract the files from the downloaded .exe file.

Older versions of mapsource would n ot run, error message it was not installed and needed to be reinstalled. Nothing worked, ot sure why, windows 7? Found the IMG file (37402468.img) in c:\programfiles\mapcenter. Used it with GMapTool to regenete and now it shows up.

There is a new version of July 2010, i think.
    Can some one upload it?

Try this free map for Garmin:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Russia, somewhere among the Southern Ural mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Gigan View Post
    There is a new version of July 2010, i think.
    Can some one upload it?
    Do you looked [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]?
    Last edited by pitruchio; 16th November 2011 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks for the links,
    One of them is free, but without address search function...
    second one of GPSArmenia.com is good one.
    However it is not for free, the price is around 120euro !!!
    That is more expensive than my new Nuvi GPS device together with official Full Europe 2012 map!!!!

I need it just for 10-12 days,
    may be some one has it ?
    Please share!