Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

nextgen Ux " Petrol_Station " !

Good evening,

I share this "A_Petrol_Station.zip" I created for my own needs.
    As its name suggests, this ux will display different petrol stations on the map and different buttons in the menu.
    I do not use "branding.zip" and I only display the petrol station on the map. It is for these reasons that I created this "ux".
    The peculiarity of this "ux" is, that it contains only vector files (svg). As a result, there is no folder for the different resolutions but only a "nodpi" folder. And it is "Nextgen" that will resize the images in relation to the resolution of your device.
    This ux is based on the HERE and TT poi files for the following countries:
    Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, United Kingdom !
    Of course if you use a "branding.zip", do not use this "ux"!

Screenshots of the menu :

Spoiler: picture
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2D map screenshots :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

3D map screenshots :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I added an archive with additional files, to replace according to your country or your choice!
    The signs concerned are "ELAN" and "PETROL":
    In the folders "ELAN" and "PETROL", there are subfolders 1, 2, 3, 4. In each of these folders, you will find a folder "png" (not to use), it is there only for visualize the model!
    Installation:
    1) You put the "A_Petrol_Station.zip" ux on your desktop.
    2) Double click on the zip. (without extracting it)
    3) You follow the architecture up to the "nodpi" folder
    4) You drag in this folder "nodpi" the four files "svg" that you have chosen. They will crush the old ones.
    5) ................. You will have in the menus and on the map, the signs that you have chosen!

When modifying ZIP files (editing, adding, replacing files, ...) with Windows Explorer or WinZip or..., (almost) always end up with corrupt files.
    Best way to do that is with Total Commander (do not use new beta version), Double Commander, or WinRAR up to 3.93 (not! 5.xx) version !

Do not forget to delete your " poi_visiblities.txt ".
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by Alain57; 15th March 2020 at 11:29 AM.

2.    Advertissements

Hi Alain57,

nice work, it is possible add other Europe countries?

thanks

iGO Enthusiast Ux " Petrol_Station " !
    Ux " Petrol_Station " !Ux " Petrol_Station " !Ux " Petrol_Station " !Ux " Petrol_Station " !Ux " Petrol_Station " !Ux " Petrol_Station " !Ux " Petrol_Station " !

Ux is not strictly related to countries but to the gas station that exist in them. You can use it no problem.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hello

As our friend Boki says, this will work in all countries. But .............. of course there is a "but"!

Each country has different brand petrol suppliers in addition to the big brands that are present in all countries.
    Adding country-specific signage is an enormous amount of drawing work.
    Unlike the "branding.zip" offered by "NNG" in which the images are in png (bmp) format, which are easy to find in this format on the "net".

My "ux" and consists of vector images (svg ) that do not exist, or very little.
    I am therefore obliged to draw all these images, respecting of course the maximum, the original logos of the signs.
    This is a huge job .................

Hi,

Update the ux, with the addition of some additional countries:
    Greece, Spain, Italy, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia!
    I will not post screenshots for each country but here are some examples:

Greece :

Spoiler: Picture
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Serbia :

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Poland :

Last edited by Alain57; 8th November 2019 at 09:07 AM.

Master Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; ! Wassy's Avatar

Thank you for this great job and faithfully to the Hungarian flag>>[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Wassy

One more option for the fans of brandings:

Here there are many bulgarian and europian vector(SVG)-icons.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: Nextgen

e3c26ee611e357840f845f6a4217923c9ed1ef59c2df8a224c3a7c5be2758835cdd494728cb9df7959adb62d612365f0
    cfffbe0da8946cb6ef168ed0c5b378ad
    2fb952229f35ba1368ab0d549e416592

Your branding is excellent!

I am planning to use some staff from your icons (especially petrol icons on map,they are very nice) if you don't mind?
    Spoiler: Nextgen

3fc04ac564b6ffdb5a665a60f0c81654
    Last edited by stefando; 14th November 2019 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Merging...

Thank you for your comment !
    You know that once shared, it's icons are to everyone.
    And everyone does what he wants with ................

Hi Alain, in which folder this file is placed? nice work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    Ux is not strictly related to countries but to the gas station that exist in them. You can use it no problem.
    Hi Boki, in which folder this file is placed? thanks.

iGO Enthusiast Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !
    Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !Ux &quot; Petrol_Station &quot; !

To the same place as the others: in ux folder
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.