Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Android Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]

Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]

Developer: Navitel
    Developer's site:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Version: Full, v9.10.2325
    Crack: is
    Platform: Android

Coverage Area: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Installation:

√ Uninstall a completely old program
    √ Delete folder "NavitelContent" on the Internal Memory and on the Memory Card.
    √ Restart your phone.
    √ Copy the contents of the distribution (NavitelContent folder and apk file) to the device’s internal memory.
    √ Copy the necessary maps / countries to the "NavitelContent" / "Maps"
    √ Map of the Earth (file earth20190806.nm7) must be in Maps. Very desirable! ( NavitelContent / Maps / earth20190806.nm7 )
    √ Install apk (all required permissions - welcome!)
    √ On a microSD card, maps (the Maps folder) can be at the address "Memory card / Android / data / com.navitel / files / NavitelContent / Maps"

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Thanks me.sashok

Latest maps in this thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Androbailo; 9th August 2019 at 07:06 AM.

2.    Advertissements

Random crash on Android 9.x based head unit... Previous version crashed during start, this version crashing full random

This app should work in all devices.Tne installed apk create a NavitelContent folder in internal or external memory (I don't know where in Android v9). Complete Maps folder with earth(basemap) and maps.

I understand spyder, but won't work on my head unit. Working iGO MyWay, Basar. Primo, etc. Sygic as well, but Navitel always closing/crashing after start when loading map view...

iGO Enthusiast Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]
    Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]Navitel for Maps 2019-Q2 [Android, Full, v9.10.2325]

Head Units are very ungrateful to adjust.
    And one very important thing - "Working iGO MyWay, Basar. Primo" > it is not Android 9 based. It is fake system. I saw it several times.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.