Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

map New map package not working - SOLVED

I need help, I explain I have the igo version: IGO Primo 2.4 (9.6.13.267029) WinCE and I had the maps of Here 2018.Q2 and putting the maps Here 2018.Q4 we put it in the car and give a message we give to yes and it closes and I don't know what could be wrong, because I'm going crazy, please help

This is the difference between one and the other.
    Spoiler: pics
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Boki; 8th August 2019 at 07:43 AM. Reason: spoiler!

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast New map package not working - SOLVED
    New map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVED

And what does your problem have to do with this topic at all? And what message it gives you?
    "Civic" edition need only one (or two if you are a truck driver) license. The one that came with the package. Not those from maps.
    Spoiler: this one is enough

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by Boki; 8th August 2019 at 07:54 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

The problem is that the version of 2018.q2 does work and that of 2018.q4 fails, and I don't know what could

New map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVEDNew map package not working - SOLVED

Read my previous post.
    Also - read [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Boki; 8th August 2019 at 07:56 AM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

I have already read it, but I do not understand, it has to be some nonsense, because if the 2018.q2 map works and the 2018.q4 does not, it will not have to do with the .nng file? Thank you

nng file (and copy.db) has nothing to do with it. Delete it - the software will create it again.
    - again - put only license i suggest you. ONLY.
    - and... the pictures you post mean nothing. We still don't know:
    what error it reported to you;
    what you put in the content, in detail;
    we also do not know if all the files you have stored inside are correct.

This discussion will be trashed later. Or moved to proper section.
    Last edited by Boki; 8th August 2019 at 08:05 AM.

Spoiler: screenshot

I mean, for making a mistake in the section, do you infringe me? It is amazing.
    Last edited by Boki; 8th August 2019 at 08:58 AM. Reason: spoiler!, merged...

Of course, but not because of it, you make several mistakes. And still doing same thing.

Back to topic:
    - are you a truck driver? If not, then you don't need ftr files
    - Primo do not recognize fjw files. Delete them
    Other is ok, if files are not damaged.
    And, back to licence story - did you do what I suggested?
    Last edited by Boki; 8th August 2019 at 08:57 AM.

Ok I deleted those files, the license is set to Mega_Free_1_Year_Update_FEU_NQ_2018_Q4.lyc ?
    Its ok?
    Last edited by borjaf; 8th August 2019 at 11:20 AM.

No. That is very poor lyc.
    Only one, old, mentioned in post #2. And you will not need any other.
    Discussed - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Last edited by Boki; 8th August 2019 at 11:47 AM.