Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I also have downloaded the navcore 9541 TZ.zip to my computer.
    When I unzip this package I only see a DLC map of 2 kb, nothing else.

What must I do with rhis dlc map?
    Or am I doeing something wrong?

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Navcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by Tonyzeta
    Navcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by Tonyzeta

It's not a map, it is "address" file which uses JDownloader. A mirror for main link (read small letters).
    Use link under code tags to download navcore.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Hi,
    I have a tomtom one (V6) and on it i put the LE and the SE 9541 version. All is working fine except the damn clock is still on 0.00 and no time of arrival is correct. What am i doing wrong? is there still a change to use the Tomtom?

iGO Enthusiast Navcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by Tonyzeta
    Navcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by TonyzetaNavcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by Tonyzeta

Maybe I am wrong, but I don't see your devices in list
    Quote Originally Posted by minetraps View Post
    ...Devices with no future update:
    • ONE XL
    • ONE 30 Series (UK/AU) / ONE 125/130 (US)
    • XL 30 Series (UK/AU) / XL 325 / 330 (US)
    • ONE 2nd Edition
    • ONE 3rd Edition
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

I installed this version on my old TomTom One (4N00.006) 32 MB, GPS:GL1 and it seems to run smooth, but the time display also doesn't work. It sets itself to 00:00 regardless of what settings I tried. Probably this version doesn't display the time on all devices with GL1 chipset?

same problem.. clock stays good until GPS fix is established, then it reverts to 0:00
    Has this something to do with an older bootloader?

Spoiler: large images
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Jakke; 12th April 2019 at 05:51 PM.

This Navcore v9.541 SE for One/XL 32MB by Tonyzeta does not fix time issue on TT with the GL1 GPS chip set, if you have SirfStar III chip then it will solve the time issue. At this time it appears there is no solution for GL1 chip but i am sure in the future this will be solved by someone.

Succeed! I have downloaded navcore v9.541 SE by Tonyzeta (link in the 1st post) to TT One XL T 4S00.000 on 2GB SD card together with the map 1025.9386 and used latest Fastactivate to patch the navcore and the map. Unfortunately I face the same problem as Jakke and DigitalX - navcore didn't solve the GPS week number rollover problem - I still see time 0:00 even if set it manually it is overwritten by "wrong" GPS time :-((

Spoiler: image

Dear wowitree

WNRO April 6

It affects the gps sensor of your device

If you have doubts about which one uses your PNA, access the black screen and you will see it.

It can be Sirf III, Global locate 2 or Global locate 1.

To date no solution has been found to fix the time in the PNA with Global locate I.

There is a thread in which this subject is dealt with in depth

The navcore itself does not solve this issue, so it is not necessary to go to 9541, however, try it

It is important to observe how much RAM it releases, this is interesting for recalculations, leave the one that frees you the most.

Regarding the time, people disable the current time and time of arrival and to run.

It is enough to be attentive to the time that remains to arrive, usually in the vehicles there is a watch, also a wristband etc ...

Anyway, let's hope that in the future this will be fixed ...

Regards

thanks for this navcore version. I have installed it on my Tom Tom One 3rd edition. It works well (of course i didn't expect the WNRO to be fixed).
    Just that the RDS-TMC Live traffic is not working on this version It is not detected.
    Can you give the message to the author of the navcore and see if it can be fixed?

Sucessful installation on my Tom Tom One 3rd Edition but RDS TMC traffic is not detected
    Last edited by Magnetron; 13th May 2019 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Merge