Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Default Android Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer works

Hi
    I am new to this forum, I didnt even know it even existed anyway I have searched for a week and still cannot find an answer. Its UK version needed

i bought a cheap chinese headunit for the car and reset it. It unfortunately deleted "installed apps" which included the buil in igo primo that it came with. The icon is still there but will not load, is there a simple apk I can download and put it back.. I tried to the play store but its asking to buy maps.
    I do know it said something about the israel version when it was installed.
    I tried the link on this forum but it tells me its down.
    any help appreciarted
    many thanks

What is Device that you have problem with? Model: SWM8802 Android
    - What is device screen resolution / 1024 x 600
    / what is application (software) resolution in portrait and landscape mode (for Android)? landscape
    - Whether the device is rooted or not (for Android based devices)? not rooted
    - Which version of Android (Or WinCE) ? android 4
    - Which version of the navigation software, exactly? not sure as its deleted - was israel primo something - just seen this on my original order - Map type: pre-installed IG9 Europe map
    - Where the navigation software is (internal / external memory)? internal on head unit
    - Which edition of maps and extras? ??
    - Whether the use of the skin (which)?? no
    - something about a specific addition that you may use;
    - and, finaly, detailed description of a problem. as above

have updated the OP - many thanks
    Last edited by Boki; 5th March 2019 at 02:25 PM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Android Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer works
    Android Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer works

Ok
    If you have complete iGO folder in your device, then you can just add apk and install it
    Form [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], for example. If not, you can supplement with needed files

If you are not sure about some, then visit tutorial section
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Keep in mind that the 1024x600 resolution is very problematic for Primo for android.
    It is possible to be a lot of problems, so it is recommended to use Nextgen.

If you have any more doubts, then delete that folder you have in unit, and use NetxGen version, this one:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Add maps from map section, global_cfg from the right topic, language&voice if needed...etc

Explore Forum, read, learn...
    Last edited by Boki; 5th March 2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

many thanks for all your help - will take a look tonight - cheers

yavuz1966

hello,IGO primo does not work on Android 8.0, 8.1.9.0 version.wich android version is your china Radi? i have also Chinees android radio on my Toyota prius with Android5.1 version and Igo primo works verry well..regards..

iGO Enthusiast Android Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer works
    Android Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer worksAndroid Chinese Head Unit Reset Igo Primo no longer works

read more carefully next time:
    Quote Originally Posted by yoppy View Post
    Hi...
    - Which version of Android (Or WinCE) ? android 4
    I certainly know that Primo does not work on Android 8.x.
    But [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] on 9
    Last edited by Boki; 5th March 2019 at 09:57 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.