Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Becker How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??

Hello,
    I have a Becker Active 5 LMU and in Content Manager they dont update my maps. I am novice and I whant to know how can I update my maps and keep my becker active 5 software ???
    Is this possible or what else I can do ??

Thank you.

2.    Advertissements

Becker has blocked free map updates from content manager, you have to crack your becker and put after the maps and licenses you find in this forum

can you post me in PM your navigator.exe and the data.zip?
    Last edited by Korabi; 30th June 2018 at 01:53 PM.

I apologize, but I do not know what it means data.zip. Is the „CONTENT” folder or „navigator” folder ???

removed dead link to picture

Korabi tried to help me, crack my executable but when is running the generic stops at „LanguageReady”.
    The same goes with the cracked exe. of Boki_Srb.
    If someone is interested, I found a runner running smoothly:
    removed dead link
    I do not know who is the owner, I do not know who did it, I found it on the net.
    My Becker active 5 LMU is working nice with this exe. There is only one inconvenience that not all the maps fit on the device and if I put them on the card,
    the navigator does not see them.
    Last edited by gladiator; 5th July 2018 at 01:01 PM.

Global Moderator How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??
    How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??

What is exact complete path to your maps on SD card?

Moved to correct setion section
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<
    Password for all my uploads (if needed): gpspower.net

Sorry, I do not understand the question.

iGO Enthusiast How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??
    How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??

What is path for content on SD for your device? What is not clear?
    Usually, for all WinCE generic devices is
    SD\Addons\Content\*.*
    and that's enough, without adding anything in sys.
    But, could be different for some other, more specific, branded devices.

P.S.
    You do not have to limit yourself to just one software
    Backup your original, you can put any WinCE based iGO, or whatever. Recommended is Primo 2.4 so called Honda Civic Reborn.
    But, if you like Becker software, and want to use back button, excellent version is:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Just replace data.zip for 800x480 resolution.
    Last edited by Boki; 7th July 2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Quote Originally Posted by gladiator View Post
    My Becker active 5 LMU is working nice with this exe. There is only one inconvenience that not all the maps fit on the device and if I put them on the card,
    the navigator does not see them.

Unfortunately, how I seen this exe. yet, does not work properly. The color scheme does not work, it does not change the night navigate, if you set it manually will reset, but most importantly during traffic it does not display the left border with the direction of the first intersection and the next one, and still has a few menu items that do not work and if you access them it resets.
    Probably counts the version of the executable is 9.13.3.349570 and the original one in the navigator is 9.13.3.471542. None of the executables 9.13.3.471542 cracked are ok, they do not even work like this. All are stop at the startup generic at "LanguageReady" and stop game. If I delete the folder "saves", then let me choose the language and whatever I choose after doing ok, the generic also stops at "LanguageReady".
    I'm afraid to go with him on the long road, especially on the highway, that who knows what does not show and makes me risk something.
    So I probably have to say goodbye to the Becker Active software. I'm sorry I bought it, I had to buy a Tomtom Go.
    As about the thick-skinned from the Becker, I can only imagine that I'm clutching her neck. Especially for the nonchalance with which they still sell maps, while I have paid for LMU, and I receive nothing.
    So I'm very upset about this situation.

Boki_Srb: I'm sorry, I'm a beginner and I'm too bad at it. Until now, I only used original software.
    Many of the things you say, I can not understand.
    I would need a solution to that problem, but I can not solve it myself.
    Last edited by gladiator; 7th July 2018 at 01:17 PM.

iGO Enthusiast How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??
    How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??How to update maps for Becker Active 5 LMU, after Becker's bankruptcy ??

Don't give up. Becker are excellent devices.
    These are some basics of manipulating with iGO software. It's not that hard, when you get to know the matter little.
    This material, there are plenty in this forum. True, it requires good will and much reading.
    But, if you do not have the will to deal with it, I understand. TomTom devices also have my respect

P.S. If you want to sell that Becker for some very good price, I'm very interested
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.