Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member +

Default IGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List Problematic

Hello friends.

Note 4 I use iGO Primo on my phone. (iGO_9.6.29.596752 and iGO_9.6.29.636868 versions have been tested separately, the result is always the same)

I noticed that the Traffic Summary Event List did not work. In my search for a solution to the problem, I told the user that the server_config folder in the license folder should be deleted.

I overstate a little more; I deleted the device.nng in the device home directory, the save folder, the server_config in the license folder, and the device.nng data in the same directory.

So when iGO primo starts again, it needs to be reinstalled. Event List is running after installation. However, when I close and reopen it again, it does not work again.

When I look at the folders, I see that the deleted data have been recreated.

I would like your ideas for solution.
    Spoiler: screenshots

19e30e5282425892b46a6ffbd453e9d5

7072d6178fd820b1e69e646eb9612572

SM-N910C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
    Last edited by Boki; 13th May 2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: SPOILER!

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast IGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List Problematic
    IGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List Problematic

I was in Istanbul two weeks ago. No online TMC data.
    Also checked now - same situation.
    Spoiler: screenshots

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Maybe need some special server, with this standard settings - no. But, those settings work in Greece, Italy, Spain, Germany...
    Last edited by Boki; 13th May 2018 at 07:41 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

Thanks Boki_Srb.
    As I mentioned in my message, I have deleted the data in the save folder, the server_config folder in the license folder, the device.nng data in the license folder, and the device.nng data on the sd card. I 1.Resim. But iGO does not work when it starts again.

I took a little video about my problem

Spoiler: video
    Last edited by Boki; 13th May 2018 at 10:09 PM. Reason: good posting rules

IGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List ProblematicIGO Primo Traffic Summary Event List Problematic

I don't have time to watch videos
    Read
    Also, read
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] & Good Posting Rules

Edit your post and add all needed info to get proper directions.

Anyway, I guess you will find all answers in

Btw, when you want to clean all data left behind iGO to be sure for clean install, you also have to go to:
    Device Settings > Apps > find iGO > Force Stop > Clear cache > Clear Data
    Last edited by Boki; 13th May 2018 at 10:17 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

The problem with the change made by trial and error in sys.txt seems to be solved.

Currently, there is not a lot of data as in the case of the sample video, but the data comes out after a while.

Here the code with the semicolon on the left of the colored code block was out of circuit. I removed semicolons at the beginning of colored lines.
    Spoiler: too large screenshots
    219d59e1417254660f235d5669c30457
    99d258781e7badad1d8468bf9f92bd3a
    415f4d49ba850bdb1b143e7b9a0482b1

Last edited by Boki; 14th May 2018 at 06:07 AM. Reason: spoiler...

Hi Sir,
    Everything works perfect, out of Turkey Traffic. Would you please help me to make it work?

Regards

Try this:
    [tmc-http]
    profile_version=3 ;or 2
    profile_name="nng-igo-tmc-igoworld"
    Last edited by zsiga68; 23rd May 2018 at 10:49 AM.

Not worked

As I said, I was in turkey at the beginning of May, on several iGO versions not traffic at all.
    Last edited by Boki; 23rd May 2018 at 12:39 PM.

arthursword@
    Try this tmc and license file:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: rar h.rar (176.3 KB, 40 views)