Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I've tried everything to get the Naviextras toolbox to work bust just like someone said you need a genuine sd card to be able to purchase the maps so i give up unless someone has a way of buying the maps and i'll just paypal him/her the money if not the moderators can close the thread

2.    Advertissements

Quote Originally Posted by xEddie View Post
    I've tried everything to get the Naviextras toolbox to work bust just like someone said you need a genuine sd card to be able to purchase the maps so i give up unless someone has a way of buying the maps and i'll just paypal him/her the money if not the moderators can close the thread
    Did you see my above post - #24? They were just bought.

EDIT: Incidentally, I'm trying to get the POIs but Naviextra is having problems.
    Last edited by chas521; 22nd September 2017 at 09:50 PM.

Important User Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1
    Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1

@chas521, It would be nice if we can get the HERE 2017.Q2 version as well, I believe that is what xEddie is trying to get. Are you able to get the rest of contents for TomTom 2017.03 such as .poi, .fda, .ftr, .fpa, .fsp, .3dc, .3dl, etc...?

@xEddie, Have you tried the chat help and asked them how to buy maps for a generic android device, which shouldn't require any id from any sdcard?
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 22nd September 2017 at 10:00 PM.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

I'll try for HERE but, well, fingers crossed. Not sure if I can get those other elements. My contact had to upload .fbl twice after I instructed him how to make an archive using Winrar. Just asked for the POIs. I don't want to press it.
    Last edited by Boki; 23rd September 2017 at 09:05 AM.

Master

@xEddie - if you are interested, I can send you a licensed SD card from a Rosen DS-GM1010-P11 head-unit (I have quite a few)... If so, PM me and we'll work it out....

Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk

Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1Need Info about USA/CANADA Maps 2017.Q1

Quote Originally Posted by chas521 View Post
    I'll try for HERE but, well, fingers crossed. Not sure if I can get those other elements. My contact had to upload .fbl twice after I instructed him how to make an archive using Winrar. Just asked for the POIs. I don't want to press it.
    Yep, uploading something that large can be tasking, especially if your ISP is giving you mediocre upload bandwidth (I know the pain) I think .poi are much more important than other contents since (personally I feel) TomTom ones are much better for North America than HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    @chas521, It would be nice if we can get the HERE 2017.Q2 version as well, I believe that is what xEddie is trying to get. Are you able to get the rest of contents for TomTom 2017.03 such as .poi, .fda, .ftr, .fpa, .fsp, .3dc, .3dl, etc...?

@xEddie, Have you tried the chat help and asked them how to buy maps for a generic android device, which shouldn't require any id from any sdcard?
    Yes i sent them a message 2 days ago asking about buying maps for non supported android device and haven't received a response yet

Bummer, I thought the chat was realtime.

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    Bummer, I thought the chat was realtime.
    Me too, i never thought that buying maps would be this difficult lol

Quote Originally Posted by chas521 View Post
    This is the total download for the US 2017 maps I posted about earlier.

EDIT: They are password protected. Sorry, but I didn't know. I'll try to get it.

PW: camaro69
    Well done mate, verified
    Spoiler: .

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.