Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Member +

Sorry boki lol spell check changed it Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen hopefully someone will figure out a way to either disable that button or remove that end summary screen completely

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky View Post
    The option that Mike provided above does disable that screen - at least it does in Primo 2.4 (9.6.13.405512) on WinCE. I originally had the screen popping up as well and the option Mike shows above in sys.txt worked for me. Make sure you didn't have a typo or something (I did when I first added it!).

Sent from my Hi10 pro using Tapatalk
    Maybe I should try your version of primo if it worked for you? Do you have a link for that version anywhere please?

Last edited by Boki; 17th September 2017 at 07:08 PM.

2.    Advertissements

iGO Enthusiast Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen
    Newbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screen

You have everything on forum...use a power of search:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen
    You have everything on forum...use a power of search:
    Yes I did see that one Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen but as it said it wasn't cracked I wasn't sure it would work Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen

Master

Here is a link to the 405512 version I use (might be a different data.zip than the Honda Reborn version - not sure). You want to use the _wd.exe executable....

Last edited by jtrosky; 19th September 2017 at 07:28 PM.

Member +

Here is a link to the 405512 version I use (might be a different data.zip than the Honda Reborn version - not sure). You want to use the _wd.exe executable....

Thanks! I'll give that a bash over the next couple days as I'm working and let you know how I get on Newbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screen

Newbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screenNewbie Question regarding destination summary screen

Quote Originally Posted by wezly View Post
    Yes I did see that one Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen but as it said it wasn't cracked I wasn't sure it would work Newbie Question regarding destination summary screen
    You didn't read whole thread. And actually you don't need to
    At last pages is all that you want. Look for "pure and clean" packages.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Member +

I've tried the Honda version which works well but not a fan of the Honda logo on the start screen, especially as im driving a Jaguar lol! I'm going to stick with the version I have as for some reason, the resolution looks cleaner and works really well...Ill have to keep searching for a way to disable the itinerary screen at the end...hopefully someone might figure it out..Thanks for all your help so far guys...really appreciate it :D

OK quick update - I think I've figured it out....Its all to do with the skins...If I select another skins such as diMkaWA or GJAK skin, the 'extra settings' (test tube icon) then shows an arrival settings menu where you can disable the screen (thus hiding the Power Off button). You don't see this menu in the default skin.
    Im not a big fan of those skins as it changes the look of the cockpit - I quite like the default skin iGo comes with due to its simplistic nature - but for now, im using the GJAK skin as its the cleanest and closet looking to the default skin, but ideally id like to get to a point where I can just use the default skin.

Maybe this gives some of the more advanced users an idea where to look to change the settings either in the sys.txt file or maybe just replicate the default skin but enable the extra arrival settings menu?

At least I've moved a step closer and not worry about having to disconnect my car battery everytime I mistakenly press the power off button!
    Last edited by Boki; 20th September 2017 at 07:23 AM.

Master

Hmm, I definitely do not disable the "destination" screen via a skin. I do use a skin (a very nice and clean skin called "Decent"), but there is no special option for that "destination" screen (and I had t add the sys.txt entry to remove that screen). I honestly didn't think it was related to the skin, but you can try the Decent skin if you want to - it's a VERY 'clean' skin - and I like it way more than the stock skin (I don't like the GJAK or dimka skins - way too "busy" for my liking).

Here's a link to it - give it a shot - I'm kind of curious if using if makes the sys.txt entry work. I'm starting to wonder if there is something "special" about the data.zip that I use that enables the sys.txt option (and not the skin)... But give this a shot first - if it still doesn't allow the sys.txt option to work, I'll give you a copy of my data.zip... We'll figure it out sooner or later! :-)

Last edited by jtrosky; 19th September 2017 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wezly View Post
    I've tried the Honda version which works well but not a fan of the Honda logo on the start screen, especially as im driving a Jaguar lol! ...
    Well, again, you are not careful
    My packages are clean, without any branding, without any addons and skins, data.zip is cleaned, and should work on every capable device without problem.

Member +

Hmm, I definitely do not disable the "destination" screen via a skin. I do use a skin (a very nice and clean skin called "Decent"), but there is no special option for that "destination" screen (and I had t add the sys.txt entry to remove that screen). I honestly didn't think it was related to the skin, but you can try the Decent skin if you want to - it's a VERY 'clean' skin - and I like it way more than the stock skin (I don't like the GJAK or dimka skins - way too "busy" for my liking).

Here's a link to it - give it a shot - I'm kind of curious if using if makes the sys.txt entry work. I'm starting to wonder if there is something "special" about the data.zip that I use that enables the sys.txt option (and not the skin)... But give this a shot first - if it still doesn't allow the sys.txt option to work, I'll give you a copy of my data.zip... We'll figure it out sooner or later! :-)

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Thanks for the link - How do I install it if its not a zip file? I cant find instructions anywhere. I've tried changing the file format to zip but that don't work