Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    iGO Enthusiast Truck support in NG versions
    Truck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versions

I am not sleeping near my comp
    Spoiler: Version info
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Spoiler: CRC info
    Last edited by Boki; 23rd December 2018 at 06:45 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

2.    Advertissements

Important User Truck support in NG versions
    Truck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versions

It's the same "original" version I got. Here is NextGen9.18.27.659452-Basarsoft(24Jun2016)_original for those who want to try, I have not use this so everything is based on posts/discussions. Try it without license to see if truck restrictions works fully. If not, you have to get truck licenses at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Good luck.
    Spoiler: .

This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 9th September 2017 at 10:38 PM.
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

Truck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versions

I just install it (ver I have) on my son's phone. Without lics, no extra ux...
    All files are active, even from TT (phoneme and speedcams), main content is based on latest Here edition.
    Interesting, on this version all settings for truck adjustments exists (even for LOAD !), unlike new versions. I did not notice it earlier.
    Last edited by Boki; 8th September 2017 at 08:00 PM. Reason: typo
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Truck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versionsTruck support in NG versions

And Routing and Notification for truck restriction worked?

Well, I got some warnings...Same route as Ludo and Wojpen.
    But with latest maps and any type of route I choose, no way to get same route length as Wojpen. Always shorter. Green even more shorter than chosen.
    Maybe because of map edition, maybe something else.
    Btw - no any skin. Pure.
    If need more adjustments and experiment, I have to leave that after weekend.

Spoiler: first warn

Spoiler: route look

Spoiler: restrictions?
    Last edited by Boki; 23rd December 2018 at 06:45 PM.

Interesting, you do not get any restriction icons as wojpen. Try with truck license to see if you get same results. When I have time later, I will check codes to see if restriction icons are there.
    Last edited by osiris4isis; 8th September 2017 at 11:40 PM.

It is up to Pongo skin, I think.
    As I said, more tests since Monday...

Truck support in NG versions

THX Boki - I am curious how it will be on Q2 / 2017. My skin version - is given on screenshot's with apk version. ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] )
    Last edited by wojpen; 10th September 2017 at 09:43 AM.
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards

Global Moderator Truck support in NG versions

Dear wojpen,

Could you post only truck.zip from that version?
    I would like to compare it with other versions, maybe it is one that makes difference.
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<
    Password for all my uploads (if needed): gpspower.net

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blues View Post
    Dear wojpen,

Could you post only truck.zip from that version?
    I would like to compare it with other versions, maybe it is one that makes difference.
    Salut Mate,

Not just a truck.zip file! Additionally - speedcam.zip file and vehicle_selection.zip This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

PS. for this apk version. I have tried today with a new version of skin by ARIMI from 9.09.2017.
    Everything works smoothly and without swapping files.
    But only in this apk version. In the newer - January and August - 2017 does not work

Spoiler: Screen's

ffscreen 00006
    ffscreen 00009
    ffscreen 00064
    Screenshot 2017 09 10 20 01 18
    Screenshot 2017 09 10 21 16 38

In the morning I travel about 1000 km - I will check in real mode

regards wojpen
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.
    Last edited by Boki; 23rd December 2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: image links correction
    Password for My Files: wojpen
    User (when necessary): wojpen
    Closed Link - Please PM
    regards