Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by leitz5138 View Post
    Thanks for the explanation and the tips.
    In my Nuvi I have also other contries maps of the City Navigator Europe, but I have excluded Greece as I always preferred the AutoDrive Hellas version. I understand that it's not possible to make a route from another country to Greece using the Auto Drive Hellas, but until v. 4.20 it was possible, I guess the device was simply using the World Base Map to link to a point in Greece. I never made such a route for real, but it allowed me to "test" the map after installing it.

Last year when v.4.50 was released, I noticed immediately that this was not possible... this is a limited issue for me as I can of course use AutoDrive Hellas simply when I'm in Greece, but the problem with both versions 4.50 and 5.00 is that with the "EN" map version I can't insert any route in latin characters. I remember it was discussed here at GPS Power, but the thread has been lost due to the servers problem.

Another thing I do not understand why the "EL" version let me to search for a route by using Greek characters, only the "EN" is not usable.
    I have installed City Navigator Europe NT 2018.10 (Greece included), SCG 2.8, AutoDrive Hellas 5.00 T, Adria Route 4.5 NT. When I check Adria Route and AutoDrive Hellas 5.00 T and everything else is unchecked (always make sure the maps are not overlapping and the states are connected), I can enter a new route from any town in Serbia to any town in Greece in latin characters with no problems at all and I can simulate driving with satellites turned off. Just want to let you know that this is not a defect related to the latest Auto Drive Hellas maps. Obviously you have some issues with your GPS device or wrong settings.

2.    Advertissements

I managed to have the Auto Drive Hellas v. 5.00T (EN) working on my Nuvi, I have simply cancelled all maps and then re-installed them from scratch; I suspect something went wrong on my previous installs. First I installed some countries from the City Navigator Europe NT (Greece included) and then Auto Drive Hellas, now I can imput a route to Greece using this map (of course deactivating the City Navigator Europe NT) with latin characters.

Hello, a quick question - can someone help me with unlock ENG version of this map? I'm trying to unlock it but can't find the tool?

Master

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This is a free program.

Do not click on "Like this post"!
    Last edited by Genius3; 21st August 2017 at 10:24 PM.

In Kenwood DNX-7200 i have a problem with the Auto_Drive_Hellas_v5.00T_en (like the previous version) it won't display the greeklish characters. Is there anyway to fix these ?? Or should i use the latest Garmin City Navigator Europe ??

Never mind, i found a semi-solution. If you change the system language from Ellinika to American English then it displays everything normal, but there is a problem when searching for an address (message on screen: no detail map).
    Last edited by Magnetron; 12th December 2017 at 02:07 AM. Reason: merge double post

@Genius3 tnx bro, you open a new window in my knowlenge, with uniextractor tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Genius3 View Post

This is a free program.

Do not click on "Like this post"!
    download link please
    Last edited by Magnetron; 12th December 2017 at 02:06 AM. Reason: merge double post

Administrator Garmin Auto Drive Hellas v5.00T

@sirax
    It gives you the choice of sites to visit Gees.
    Pick one and choose and have a read and make up your own mind, we are not here to baby sit you with all the links "search and learn"
    Can't see a link/attachment? Don't post asking why. Just 'Like' the post & hit F5:
    THE LIKE BUTTON IS NOW IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER
    Posts serving no purpose like thanks or to ask about links go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or are deleted, it's GPS Power policy.