Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yossi View Post
    I wanted to know why the traffic lights phenomenon reads about some of the licenses
    license: Mega_Free_1_Year_Update_FEU_NQ_2017_Q1 read in folder speedcam\Russia_HERE_2017.Q1_170126.spc

If you delete .spc files from speedcam folder you will never see traficlights...

2.    Advertissements

Member +

I deleted the spc files and put the license that registered a 4.27 file and there are still traffic lights I changed the file 2017 in volume 2.2 and the traffic lights disappeared. Check which license you have and leave it only in the license folder and check. Note the file size. I checked all the options and there is a problem that the licenses do.

Important User Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?
    Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?

Answer or confusion resolved
    Spoiler: .

Traffic Lights* are NOT speedcam (Redlight camera); look at screenshot in post #3. If you read this thread from start, it's about Traffic Lights not speedcam alerts. The file *.spc has nothing to do with Traffic Lights! In order for you to see Traffic Lights you need to either uses fully cracked proggy or have license. Same goes for speedcam .spc. They are two different capabilties. Traffic Lights data is from map (.fbl file)

* Only show on map at some street intersections and doesn't have ability to alert you
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

Member + Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?

So I upgraded to the license free version: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I see these stupid traffic lights now, how do I get them gone? I already tried the 2d config in sys.txt and it only took away the 2d lights. I can see wanting to know which intersection has a light for left hand turns but they are too easy to confuse for red light cameras.

Maybe it can be done by editing the skin:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

That's a pain though....
    Last edited by marvAlbert; 6th July 2017 at 12:45 AM.

Important User Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?
    Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?Traffic Lights/Signals - How to?

hot

Use the following schemes if you want traffic lights

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Use the following schemes if you do not want traffic lights

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Do not PM me with questions. That's what a forum is for.

Hello

I tested it on my C320 and everything went fine, I only noticed in detail that the traffic lights in 2D appear me on the map in navigation mode and in 3D does not appear, and wanted to try to configure to appear, does anyone know how to do?

2D:
    Spoiler: pic1
    DIXYvGO

3D:
    Spoiler: pic2
    pMTCgAI
    Last edited by Boki; 24th June 2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: corrected image links, spoilers

Hi Guys,

I went through this thread, but nothing helped me to hide these very annoying traffic lights on my map. I have NextGen 9.18.27.719974, could anybody help? I am referring to the following signs:

Spoiler: screenshot
    8REVi4O

When I delete the license folder, it always comes back when I restart iGO.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Boki; 7th March 2019 at 07:16 AM. Reason: spoiler!

To remove the red lights, you have to comment on the line
    ; traffic_light = "traffic_light.spr" in the "color.ini" file of the scheme you are using !
    That is, add this ; in front of the line !

I checked all my scheme files in content/scheme and there was no traffic* in any of my color.ini files. The only location where I found traffic_light entries were in the data.zip\ui_nextgen\scheme\*\color.ini files. I have commented out them all, but the traffic lights are still shown on the map. Any further suggestions?

Thanks!
    Last edited by kendepepi; 7th March 2019 at 09:05 AM.

Master

this is only with here maps
    you must add the line in the icon section of the color.ini in the scheme.zip used
    [icon]
    ;traffic_light="traffic_light.spr"
    look into sky.zip ux too
    ui_nextgen/scheme/...
    Last edited by Phildu91; 7th March 2019 at 09:01 AM.