Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    iGO Enthusiast Honda CRV 2008 navigation problems
    Honda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problems

Ok, let start from beginning, all other will be moved in new thread or trashed later.
    Your car is second hand? What year? Then, look on Honda cite is its headunit original or not. Google for it. I worked with CRV from 2007 and 2011, and I found all info's on net.
    If you did not get manual for unit, try to use your head. Press buttons, find model/software/about....etc.
    Error you got mean that your unit is WinCE based. => Then, it is aftermarket, not original.
    Card you got from dealer is for Android. That mean he is an idi*t. He sells, and don't knows what sells. And, he give you pirate package, also. I thought this is not allowed in your country.
    In both cases, it mean you need WINCE based proper SOFTWARE PACKAGE, for your device resolution. Use multiresolution edition with auto options in sys.
    By MSD card, 8GB, they are cheap. Download for example Primo 2.4 from forum, download desired map package, put it on card.
    Inform yourself howto, there is TUTORIAL SECTION. Set correct path in device, and try.
    Last edited by Boki; 11th June 2017 at 08:45 PM. Reason: typo
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

2.    Advertissements

Quote Originally Posted by osiris4isis View Post
    In order to "fix" your problem, you need to do find the following (in order)
    1. Is your unit running OS of WinCE, android or something else. Brand of DIN would help.
    2. Once you know which OS it's using, you can find appropriate proggy and see if it can be launched from radio (this is "unlocking")
    3. Once you can launched it, then you worry about licensing and contents
    4. Then debug/fix "skins" related problem such as your "keyboard" issue
    From the conflicting info given (so far), we are currently at step 1.
    Here is the video i have done of the DIN head unit i have uploaded what happens when i turn on key
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by Boki_Srb View Post
    Ok, let start from beginning, all other will be moved in new thread or trashed later.
    Your car is second hand? What year? Then, look on Honda cite is its headunit original or not. Google for it. I worked with CRV from 2007 and 2011, and I found all info's on net.
    If you did not get manual for unit, try to use your head. Press buttons, find model/software/about....etc.
    Error you got mean that your unit is WinCE based. => Then, it is aftermarket, not original.
    Card you got from dealer is for Android. That mean he is an idi*t. He sells, and don't knows what sells. And, he give you pirate package, also. I thought this is not allowed in your country.
    In both cases, it mean you need WINCE based proper SOFTWARE PACKAGE, for your device resolution. Use multiresolution edition with auto options in sys.
    By MSD card, 8GB, they are cheap. Download for example Primo 2.4 from forum, download desired map package, put it on card.
    Inform yourself howto, there is TUTORIAL SECTION. Set correct path in device, and try.
    Hi and thanks for the reply the vehicle is a 2008 vehicle, No manual for it have pressed all the buttons and nothing shows to the origin of the unit, i have downloaded this package from here and put on sd card it loaded no problem but would not allow me to choose an address as the keyboard was grayed out and just kept beeping
    Last edited by Boki; 11th June 2017 at 09:05 PM.

Honda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problemsHonda CRV 2008 navigation problems

As I said, aftermarket.
    Be a little more talkative And precise.
    You downloaded what package? What content? Etc...
    Easiest way to find out what device is it, is to take it out and look at label (if there is any). You have tutorials on you tube how to o that.
    Last edited by Boki; 11th June 2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

As I said, aftermarket.
    Be a little more talkative And precise.
    You downloaded what package? What content? Etc...
    Easiest way to find out what device is it, is to take it out and look at label (if there is any). You have tutorials on you tube how to o that.
    Hi sorry i thought i included the link to the post here it is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

iGO Nextgen_9.19.5.584533 Kajoe Pongo. up to v.14-3-2016

Try with some classic Primo.

Try with some classic Primo.
    Hi Thanks for the reply i have taken the unit out and the make seems to be XTRONS no idea of the model that is all that was on the sticker on the top of unit.

Spoiler: pic

Spoiler: pic2
    Last edited by Boki; 12th June 2017 at 11:20 AM.

According to second pic, it is obviously PX81CVH
    And google confirm that:
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    From original site
    Code:
    Specs:
    Code:
    User guide:
    Code:
    Download Primo 2.4, for 800x480, put it on card & try

Thank you so much for the info i will look for the map now and put it on the sd card and let you know thanks again

do you have a link for the map please, and is Igo map different to Primo ??
    Last edited by zoomtak; 12th June 2017 at 11:53 AM.

Maps are same for every iGO software: WinCE/Android, iGO 8.3/Primo/NextGen
    Find all you need in proper sections. Read.
    And, get to know with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]